Username
Password
P.O.S. News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 221.
04:42 PM on 10/23/12
shaggytheshaman
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Will we ever get another Building Better Bombs album? That would be so AWESOME.
Liciakasher
This is where the fish lives
User Info.
i dont know. how could anyone? i do think though that it has more to do with us returning to the energy we came from.
we are all made out of starz
Thanks for the response. My aunt just underwent heart surgery, and while recovering they found that she has a blood clot, so things aren't looking so great. Facing her mortality is fucking with me. i hope you have a better outcome. Really, i do.
P.O.S DOOMTREE
Doomtree / P.O.S.
User Info.
Stef, do you have a personal favorite song from the new record?
lock picks, it just turned out exactly how i wanted. that almost never happens
04:43 PM on 10/23/12
P.O.S DOOMTREE
Doomtree / P.O.S.
User Info.
Thanks for the response. My aunt just underwent heart surgery, and while recovering they found that she has a blood clot, so things aren't looking so great. Facing her mortality is fucking with me. i hope you have a better outcome. Really, i do.
wow. i hope the best for you and your family.
04:44 PM on 10/23/12
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor - @drewberinger - Locked Groove
User Info.
lock picks, it just turned out exactly how i wanted. that almost never happens
it's top 3 for me, for sure, the aggressive vibe is really great.

I've been noticing that a lot of people have different favorite tracks on the album, which I find to be a good sign, shows how strong the album is.
shaggytheshaman
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Thank you so much for all the amazing music. It really has had a huge impact on my life. Your releases are always among my most eagerly anticipated. WDELH is my album of the year by a margin. I wish you the best of health, thanks for making my playlist so awesome.
Ryan Gardner
User Info.
Favorite part of working with Andrew Dawson? What would you say his biggest influence on the record was?

Fantastic job with WDELH, Stef. Seriously
04:45 PM on 10/23/12
weworemasks
save the drama for wilmer valderama
User Info.
rough. well wishes for your fam, man.
billybobdee
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
lots of deathgrips, kendrick and aesop rock for rap. new converge and lots of podcasts.
mark maron, too much information and 99% invisible are great.
seeing aes in ft lauderdale friday night. you should come to south florida once you get out to tour. wishing you well, sir. new kendrick and converge are dope, everything rhymesayers has released this year is of course on repeat everyday. you should do a run with evidence and swing down this way. . .
Eich696
Amaro Jr.
User Info.
Whos idea was it to have Justin Vernon on the album? Can you tell how that collab came about? The song is amazing and his part is great (your verses are dope too).
04:46 PM on 10/23/12
P.O.S DOOMTREE
Doomtree / P.O.S.
User Info.
Do you think this new slew of "hip hop artists" such as Young Dro, Riff Raff, Lil B and others are bringing down the integrity of hip hop/rap music?
no. i think at this point all genres of music have the hi and lower brow.
there has never been mainstream music that has all of the things i need in my jams.
but thats okay. thats how we found our favorites in the first place. searching hard to find "our" shit in all the garbage makes 'our shit' better to us. right? thats me any way
04:47 PM on 10/23/12
Charles777
my anaconda don't
User Info.
What's the status on that EP with Astronautalis? Do you think you'll be doing more collaborating (Doomtree not included) like that in the future?
04:48 PM on 10/23/12
abusedcat
Long Gone Before Daylight
User Info.
What's the strangest offer you've ever been given (strange show / endorsement / etc)?
drewbaldy
phaynes1 sucks
User Info.
no. i think at this point all genres of music have the hi and lower brow.
there has never been mainstream music that has all of the things i need in my jams.
but thats okay. thats how we found our favorites in the first place. searching hard to find "our" shit in all the garbage makes 'our shit' better to us. right? thats me any way

I guess I'm just biased because it bothers the shit outta me when I see these "artists" have millions of hits on their YouTube pages and you (one of my favorite artists of all time) don't get those kind of numbers. You're the shit.
Trio-Fi
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
The song Ice Cream with Slug is often listed as a Hotels song...was that a collaboration that was supposed to happen with Slug? If so, is that idea not happening anymore?
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests