Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 3 posts.
04:23 PM on 10/24/12
tomtom94
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Kind of gutted they pulled out of their UK tour now.
05:11 AM on 10/25/12
tomtom94
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Glad I'm not the only one in this same boat. Blocking her months ago was such a great decision. It's just a shame that I still have to see her posts when people quote her.

On another note, and this still doesn't have much to do with EA, but how come bands can't just say that they're breaking up anymore? Kinda had enough of the whole "hiatus" thing. It's as if every group that disbands wants to blue ball their fans with the hopes of them getting back together someday, haha. Anyway, I was never into this band, but I had the pleasure of hanging out with them a few times back in the day, and they're all cool guys. Hopefully they won't let the breakup get the best of them.
Or possibly, and I'm just speculating here, they don't want to say they're breaking up because... they're not breaking up? That's what a "hiatus" means...
03:42 PM on 10/25/12
tomtom94
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
If you couldn't grasp that I didn't already know the definition of a "hiatus" by the original post that I made, then there's just no hope for you.
I got that you understood what a hiatus was, sorry, possibly a bit too sarcastic (I do that); I didn't understand the point you were actually trying to make. All bands going on hiatuses should just say they're breaking up because... that way the fans will never know if they're getting back together?
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests