03:54 PM on 01/30/08
Rules for Chat
- Be respectful. Don't be afraid to ask him tough questions, but make sure that you aren't crossing any boundaries of any sort. If you have any hesitations about posting a certain question, odds are you shouldn't post it. Disrespect will not be tolerated and will be met with a deleted post and a ban.
- Double, triple, and quadruple posts will be deleted, along with posts that are overly modified to get his attention. No extra formatting is needed; I'm sure he can read just as well as, if not better than, most of us.
- If he doesn't answer your question, feel free to ask another.
- This is not a way to ask him for favors, to ask him if he'll make your voicemail message for you or visit you at your house. While I'm sure he'd absolutely love to, try not to hassle him too much.
- You may notice a slight lag on the website while refreshing pages/posting. That's because he rules and a lot of people want to talk to him and it slows the site down.