Update: The chat is now over. I would like to personally thank Jason for staying on for so long and for answering everyone's questions and to take the time to return to the music community, even if it was only for a few hours. For everyone that missed the chat, you can read everything Jason said here.
Jason Vena (ex-Acceptance) will be chatting in this thread at approximately 7 p.m. EST under the username jvena. Come in and ask him how life is, about his post-touring adjustment, or just say hello.
- Be respectful. Don't be afraid to ask him tough questions, but make sure that you aren't crossing any boundaries of any sort. If you have any hesitations about posting a certain question, odds are you shouldn't post it. Disrespect will not be tolerated and will be met with a deleted post and a ban.
- Double, triple, and quadruple posts will be deleted, along with posts that are overly modified to get his attention. No extra formatting is needed; I'm sure he can read just as well as, if not better than, most of us.
- If he doesn't answer your question, feel free to ask another.
- This is not a way to ask him for favors, to ask him if he'll make your voicemail message for you or visit you at your house. While I'm sure he'd absolutely love to, try not to hassle him too much.
- You may notice a slight lag on the website while refreshing pages/posting. That's because he rules and a lot of people want to talk to him and it slows the site down.
Jason, your vocal work with Acceptance was amazing, it's been far too long we haven't heard any new material from you yet. For the love of all things holy, get back into music and show these "rockstars" what's up please.