AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 5 posts
12:05 PM on 10/25/12
The_Effort
User Info.
Unless it's the same as those tweets about Finch not ever playing live again, and then announcing a show a week later. New FOB press release coming next week!

Yeah right

lol that Finch thing was hilarious.
01:15 PM on 10/25/12
The_Effort
User Info.
Maybe she got this all messed up and they're working on releasing Take this to your Grave on vinyl... Or fob/midtown reunion tour!

Don't you tease me with such ideas!
01:26 PM on 10/25/12
The_Effort
User Info.
Hey everyone..Fall out Boy, Armor for Sleep, Thursday and Thrice are all recording new music!!! I don't have a source or anything but believe me..they are!!!!!

How about you wait until a band member confirms it before you put it up as news.

I could be wrong, but I think maybe just to discuss the possibility with the posters? Or let the posters discuss it amongst themselves? Or let people make blue ball and heart break jokes while taking bad relationship cliches and applying them to this recurring tease?

I think it's seriously just because the threads sometimes turn out fun... If I knew how to use that shrugging face smiley thing, I would use it here.

Edit: also, I believe the news post was that someone had made these claims; not necessarily that it was happening.
01:56 PM on 10/25/12
The_Effort
User Info.
That's the thing..every website jumped the gun when some nobody writer put a rumor out there. FoB knows that a shit ton of people want a reunion/them back. This isn't a rumor to test the waters of how many people would buy tickets to this.

You're absolutely right they know that, haha. I can't speak about any other site, and I could be wrong about the motive for this particular one, but I just think it was for the discussion regarding its possibility.
01:58 PM on 10/25/12
The_Effort
User Info.
the effort is a good band

That is the most accurate statement I've ever seen on AP! One of my favorites ever. Not enough people know about them! There's no words for how much "Iconoclasm" means to me.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos