Username
Password
Blink 182 News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 34.
07:49 PM on 10/25/12
luqmanhakim
Registered Member
User Info.
...not very funny. Much preferred the Mark Hoppus 5 second film.
Consider how little you get to hear Travis talk, let alone seeing him doing this kinda thing on his own.
09:51 PM on 10/25/12
kbomb001
Jesus Saves
User Info.
loved this
11:28 PM on 10/25/12
honkytonk
Fedoras, limit 1 per group.
User Info.
Hahah I got a laugh out of this, good to see Travis Barker in a speaking role for once
03:29 AM on 10/26/12
Who's Chris?
notalonerecords
User Info.
haha love this
07:07 AM on 10/26/12
personLman
User Info.
I love this.
07:30 AM on 10/26/12
brighteye
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Travis is awesome. Seeing him front and center reminds me of his old reality tv show. I remember when he took his son to a pumpkin patch and stole someone else's pumpkin cuz his kid really wanted it lol
07:42 AM on 10/26/12
Rock
THROW IT DOWN, BIG MAN!
User Info.
Not all that funny overall, but it was fun seeing Travis wearing a suite and toupee.
09:33 AM on 10/26/12
SuNDaYSTaR
[Pull The Trigger]
User Info.
or Metallica.
10:20 AM on 10/26/12
Joey-Wan Kenobi
fourth and goal
User Info.
Wearing his own band's shirt? Is Barker in Iron Maiden now?
I'd wear a free shirt if it looked pretty rad.
01:13 AM on 10/27/12
lyquantony
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Allocate the cheap nfl jerseys. most suitable nfl jerseys wholesale. individual within wholesale nfl jerseys. your organisation Eli Manning Authentic Jersey. to wholesale jerseys. find www.cozyuggbootsuk.co.uk. the missing cheap ugg boots. evidence or cheap uggs. to assess your Marshawn Lynch Jersey. practices ugg boots uk. to cheap ugg boots. determine whether Devin Hester Jersey. you do Eli Manning Jersey. meet the standards cheap jerseys china. outlined wholesale jerseys. Booking wholesale nfl jerseys. amount Russell Wilson Jersey. Cheque in the name of "Jaypee Eli Manning Elite Jersey. Infratech ugg boots cheap. Limited" cheap jerseys. Receive Eric Berry Jersey. booking nfl jerseys china. confirmation,Receipts cheap ugg boots uk. from Jaypee
Victor Cruz Jersey.
07:36 AM on 10/28/12
turningdrummer
User Info.
Allocate the cheap nfl jerseys. most suitable nfl jerseys wholesale. individual within wholesale nfl jerseys. your organisation Eli Manning Authentic Jersey. to wholesale jerseys. find www.cozyuggbootsuk.co.uk. the missing cheap ugg boots. evidence or cheap uggs. to assess your Marshawn Lynch Jersey. practices ugg boots uk. to cheap ugg boots. determine whether Devin Hester Jersey. you do Eli Manning Jersey. meet the standards cheap jerseys china. outlined wholesale jerseys. Booking wholesale nfl jerseys. amount Russell Wilson Jersey. Cheque in the name of "Jaypee Eli Manning Elite Jersey. Infratech ugg boots cheap. Limited" cheap jerseys. Receive Eric Berry Jersey. booking nfl jerseys china. confirmation,Receipts cheap ugg boots uk. from Jaypee
Victor Cruz Jersey.
Came in here to say this.
12:16 PM on 11/02/12
irememberhallow
User Info.
This was the greatest thing for me to see!
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests