Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 6 posts
05:54 PM on 10/29/12
jusscali
EMO REVIVAL IS FOR BITCHES
User Info.
If anyone can right the ship, it's sprinkle!
06:29 PM on 10/29/12
jusscali
User Info.
I've fallen less and less in love with them since Mhmm. Forget and Not Slow Down was a big pile of interlude vaginal secretion if you ask me. I think they come back in a big way (for me personally) with this record.
07:08 PM on 10/29/12
jusscali
User Info.
They arent a pop punk band anymore. You just need to get that.
I don't need to get a fucking thing. It's a preference. And to be clear - I like the pop sensibilities of Mhmm more so than the fast paced pop punk of the stuff that came prior. I like all kinds of shit outside of pop punk - whatever it is they made - it was not what I wanted.
07:49 PM on 10/29/12
jusscali
User Info.
You shouldn't have a problem with "a big pile of interlude vaginal secretion", then. FANSD is every bit as good as MMHMM.

This will be one of the best albums of next year.
I can't fully comprehend why it is that when one person states an opinion and completely prefaces/qualifies it as such, some other nitwit comes and states an opposing notion stated as fact. Clearly, in this guys world it didn't come fucking close - so why are you wasting your time?

I sincerely hope it will be one of the best albums of the year, god knows Matt has it in him.
07:51 PM on 10/29/12
jusscali
User Info.
God I love the record in your avatar.
08:37 AM on 10/30/12
jusscali
User Info.
ahh, just always surprised when I come across someone with that opinion. I think they've gotten better with every record, just hoping this follows the trend.
Five Score wasn't a bad record, I just think it was too polished and lacked a lot of the heart found on Mhmm. I enjoy the concept behind FNSD, and I can see why it was the album he needed to make, but a lot of it came off as lazy filler. Must have been exceedingly cathartic for him, but the tracks I love on there are few and far between.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos