User Info.
Fuck this fucking bullshit
Fuck George Lucas
Fuck episodes 1-3
Fuck Disney
02:40 PM on 10/30/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
Disney has done pretty well with Marvel so far and just let it be it's own company, nothing about it has changed. So you can expect the 7th episode to just piss on the original legacy as much as Jar Jar did.

Jar Jar might be the single most racist and retarded thing in cinematic history. Episodes 1-3 are a fucking abomination.
03:07 PM on 10/30/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
I promise you he's not.

It was hyperbole, Cody. I've seen Birth of a Nation.
03:09 PM on 10/30/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
03:10 PM on 10/30/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
You guys bringing up Marvel is just fucking lazy and you know it. Apples to oranges.
03:14 PM on 10/30/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
1-3 and 6? You've gone too far bud. Oh well. Can't please everyone. Especially on this site. I love 3 personally, and I'm a bigger Star Wars nerd than most people on here.

Episodes 1-3 are so fucking bad. The acting and writing is atrocious. Hayden? Are you kidding me? They may as well of got Paul Fucking Walker.
03:53 PM on 10/30/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
lol this thread.

didnt know that a film would be awful based solely on the franchise it is a part of. maybe save your gross overreactions for when they announce more than the fact a movie will be made.

No
04:44 PM on 10/30/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
Right. But 4 5 6 were just as racist with the white british accent imperials.

Haha wut
06:02 PM on 10/30/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
Wait, and you think that the acting/writing in 4-6 is good?
hellava lot better than portman and hayden, yes.
08:53 PM on 10/30/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
I absolutely hate the argument that the acting was bad in episodes 1-3. Mark Hamill was fucking god awful in the original trilogy and no one ever says anything about that.

Edit: and I am absolute Star Wars fan boy.
Nah
09:08 AM on 10/31/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
Star Wars TV show is already being adapted
09:41 AM on 10/31/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
Episode 7 does not need to be made. If Disney does anything other than putting their name on it and letting Lucas have TOTAL control over every aspect of this movie, if it is made, it will suck very badly. You may not like what Lucas did but if Disney has any hand in making movie it will suck more. And for those you citing the Avengers for pro disney, you need to understand that Disney had nothing to do with the Avengers anything good about that movie was a result of Joss Whedon and the actors-NOT Disney.

Anyone that is a true fan of Star Wars will not support this. If you call yourself a true fan but support disney making episode 7 then you are not a true fan. Period. Above all there is no need for Episode 7....ever!

Too bad the reason episodes 1-3 sucked was BECAUSE Lucas had full control over them. Nice try.
10:33 AM on 10/31/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
Yeah, I addressed that point if you actually read what I wrote. You seriously think that Disney will make a Star Wars movie that is good? Let's see what good they've done: There was those pixar movies...oh, wait! that was all pixar disney didn't do shit. There was the Avengers oh wait! That was all Joss Whedon. My overall point is that episode 7 does not need to be made at all. The story has been told. Disney doesn't give a fuck if they make a good movie. The only thing that want to make is money. Did you think that Pirates of the Caribbean 4 was a good movie? Did you think that the Haunted Mansion was a good movie? Did you think Snow Dogs was a good movie? You need to stop drinking the Disney Kool-Aid and wake up. Like I said in the post, the Lucas films (eps 1-3) were bad but a Disney movie would be worse. If you support Disney's Star Wars you are not a real Star Wars fan. And I'm not going to argue with someone who isn't even a fan of the Wars.

Haha have you read any of my posts in here? You look like a moron. I don't like Disney. I hate episodes 1-3. There shouldn't be anymore star wars movies, no matter who is making them. Episodes 4-6 should have beenthe only SW movies, period.

Did you look at everyone else's posts in here and just write this line of bullshit to me or what?
10:36 AM on 10/31/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
Yeah, I addressed that point if you actually read what I wrote. You seriously think that Disney will make a Star Wars movie that is good? Let's see what good they've done: There was those pixar movies...oh, wait! that was all pixar disney didn't do shit. There was the Avengers oh wait! That was all Joss Whedon. My overall point is that episode 7 does not need to be made at all. The story has been told. Disney doesn't give a fuck if they make a good movie. The only thing that want to make is money. Did you think that Pirates of the Caribbean 4 was a good movie? Did you think that the Haunted Mansion was a good movie? Did you think Snow Dogs was a good movie? You need to stop drinking the Disney Kool-Aid and wake up. Like I said in the post, the Lucas films (eps 1-3) were bad but a Disney movie would be worse. If you support Disney's Star Wars you are not a real Star Wars fan. And I'm not going to argue with someone who isn't even a fan of the Wars.

And I am a Star Wars fan, you dummy. Only the originals though.

And why would I see any of those Disney movies??? I'm not 12. What choir are you preaching to?

The main thing we disagree on is that I think a Disney star wars - which will be made whether you like it or not - will ne better than if Lucas had full control again. And I honestly believe that.
10:51 AM on 10/31/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
You don't read my first post, you respond to it blindly and then get mad at me because I didn't take the time to read every single one of your posts? WTF! And then you tell me you don't want a new movie without even addressing the fact that I said the exact same thing. You commented on my post first, not the other way around. If you're just going to be combative then I don't want to deal with you. You are not a fan of Star Wars so don't argue with me. Leave it the fuck alone!

I am a fan of Star Wars Episodes 4-6. Don't cry.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos