Username
Password

Comments: Page 17
Displaying posts 240 - 252 of 252
07:38 PM on 11/01/12
logandallimore
Logandallimore
User Info.
Disney makes good movies and I'm sure they're not going to intentionally fuck the StarWars legacy. I'm interested to see how it turns out.
08:28 AM on 11/02/12
Zummy
I'm illegal in 48 states
User Info.
Are you asking 'wah' like what I am I saying or are you trying to say that I'm crying? You need to be more clear when you write.
08:29 AM on 11/02/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
There are some serious overreactions going on in this thread. Yeah, Disney's a big corporation and that this deal was obviously made in the name of money but how can anyone seriously just "know" that Disney's gonna kill Star Wars? People can make assumptions all they want based on how much they really love Star Wars but that's not gonna stop me or anyone else from most likely watching the movie anyway. If it's sucks, oh well. The prequels were lackluster, but that sure as Hell didn't tarnish the integrity or my love of the original trilogy. Everybody needs to chill the fuck out until we get some concrete facts about casting, directing, plot, and oh I don't know, actual substance maybe.

Oh, and while I agree that George Lucas has been a bit of an overzealous revisionist when it comes to his films, to the point of ruining it in the eyes of the films' biggest fans, you have to understand: They're his films, his creations. He had every right to do whatever the Hell he wanted to do with them, and now that job is Disney's (not like Star Wars and Disney haven't been tied together for decades). Take that what you will, but that's the way it is and it's gonna be. Quit bitching about shit you don't really know.
...Han shot first.

Han HAD to shoot first, yo
08:44 AM on 11/02/12
Zummy
I'm illegal in 48 states
User Info.
Look, I'll make it real simple so we can stop doing this stupid back and forth. I think that Disney will ruin Star Wars. You can't convince me otherwise. Some you think that Disney will make a great Star Wars movie and some of you think that although it might not be great it will be better than the prequels. I can't convince you guys otherwise. So we are at an impasse and nothing can be done. I hope that at some point you all come to your senses but if not, then have fun with Disney's Star Wars: Episode VII directed by Michael Bay.
08:48 AM on 11/02/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
Look, I'll make it real simple so we can stop doing this stupid back and forth. I think that Disney will ruin Star Wars. You can't convince me otherwise. Some you think that Disney will make a great Star Wars movie and some of you think that although it might not be great it will be better than the prequels. I can't convince you guys otherwise. So we are at an impasse and nothing can be done. I hope that at some point you all come to your senses but if not, then have fun with Disney's Star Wars: Episode VII directed by Michael Bay.

I hope at some point you can tell us how you can see into the future. I think we'd all be interested in hearing insight into such a gifted mind.
08:52 AM on 11/02/12
Zummy
I'm illegal in 48 states
User Info.
I hope at some point you can tell us how you can see into the future. I think we'd all be interested in hearing insight into such a gifted mind.
I can't see into the future. I have an opinion and that's it. If you don't like the fact that I can express this opinion then get the fuck out of America. You have your own opinion and are entitled to it. Give it a rest for fuck's sake!
08:56 AM on 11/02/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
I can't see into the future. I have an opinion and that's it. If you don't like the fact that I can express this opinion then get the fuck out of America. You have your own opinion and are entitled to it. Give it a rest for fuck's sake!

It'd be different if your stated it as opinion from the start. Instead, you call us all idiots for not agreeing with your opinion and call us nonfans for not agreeing with you opinion. See why we kept arguing? You talk down to us and act as though your opinion is absolute. Do you not see that? I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't, seeing how you state your "opinion" over and over and over again.

You'd make a "great" politician.

How old are you anyway?
10:53 AM on 11/02/12
OurLadyCoolbean
False. Black bears.
User Info.

It's not about trying to convince anyone that they will be a certain way. It's about you bashing others for not agreeing with your 100% subjective opinion.
10:56 AM on 11/02/12
Zummy
I'm illegal in 48 states
User Info.
It'd be different if your stated it as opinion from the start. Instead, you call us all idiots for not agreeing with your opinion and call us nonfans for not agreeing with you opinion. See why we kept arguing? You talk down to us and act as though your opinion is absolute. Do you not see that? I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't, seeing how you state your "opinion" over and over and over again.

You'd make a "great" politician.

How old are you anyway?
I'm not calling you an idiot, bro but you're acting like one now. Stop trying to shit on my opinion. If you don't like my opinion then don't listen to it. I don't see why, even if you think I was talking down to you before, you are still making a big deal about this even after I have completely given arguing with you. You are being a combative asshole and you really need to stop. It'd be different? It is different right now. Just take your victory and leave me the hell alone. Seriously, I have an opinion. It was always and opinion you just took it as something. Fuck off!
11:02 AM on 11/02/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
I'm not being combative, I'm just right.
11:53 AM on 11/02/12
Zummy
I'm illegal in 48 states
User Info.
Remember, you started the argument not me. I made a post and you chose to argue about it. Yes, unfortunately, I argued back which was wrong. Clearly you need to be right but I can't and won't tell you are because I don't think a new Star Wars movie will be good and I don't think that it will be better than the prequels. So I don't know where to go from here. It seems like you want me to tell you my opinion is wrong and I won't do that. Being combative is continuing an argument with words like "I'm just right". I think all this is just an attempt to get a rise out of me. If you truly want to end this argument you will stop responding to every post I make and agree to disagree.
11:55 AM on 11/02/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
It's all good, man. No hard feelings.

Have a delightful weekend.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT