- Buddy Holly
- El Scorcho
- Say It Ain't So
11:13 PM on 11/01/12
jtresk26
Tambourine Jamboree
User Info.
Thanks. Only In Dreams would have been pretty awesome
I totally agree. When I saw them at the Aragon for their Memories tour, I was ecstatic when they ended the first set of the show with it. Say what you will about everything post-Pinkerton, they're a great live act and put on a great show.
08:53 AM on 11/02/12
jtresk26
Tambourine Jamboree
User Info.
There are plenty of good Weezer songs post-pinkerton just not as many good albums in whole. Green to me is still one of their best and I like it in full but after that it is a mixed bag. Really not a fan of Raditude or Red but even those 2 albums have at least 1 song I actually enjoy. Perfect Situation from Make Believe is also one of their best songs if I was to judge. Despite the comical nature of Beverly Hills as the opener to that album Make Believe is probably my 4th favorite. Hurley is pretty good but I would not go as far to say solid overall.
Yeah I'd agree with all that, though I do find myself listening to Maladroit a lot more than all of them. I think that's their most solid album post-Pinkerton.
09:27 AM on 11/02/12
jtresk26
Tambourine Jamboree
User Info.
I haven't listened to that one as much. It never really resonated much with me but I recognize it had a lot better songs than their goofier work that came after. I think thats why I like Make Believe cause it sorta reminds me of Pinkerton. I will give Maladroit a few more listens.
Cool. It's definitely got some good songs. A hard rock sound, harder than Green for sure, but it has some good hooks for sure.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums