AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Comments: Page 5
Displaying posts 60 - 67 of 67
02:25 AM on 11/03/12
Jake Denning
User Info.
i didn't know jason went to Mod Sun and The Ghost Inside shows! breaking news!
Hilarious.
02:40 AM on 11/03/12
11:11
Soft sound
User Info.
Yeah, where do you live in Philly? I've been here for 8 years now.
I live a few blocks off of Temple's main campus
06:12 AM on 11/03/12
InfiniteArms
Let me be your superhero
User Info.
Originally Posted by Adam Pfleider
Adam: People always freak when I tell them I had Leukemia as a kid.

I actually did freak out. :|

Originally Posted by Deborah Remus
Deborah: I really liked the Sick City record that Smallman put out in 2007. I thought that band had a lot of potential.
Last I heard they were recording a new album. Not sure what's happened since I checked on them last.
08:42 AM on 11/03/12
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
Last I heard they were recording a new album. Not sure what's happened since I checked on them last.

Yeah, that was awhile ago though, I'm not too sure what's going on now. Josh's voice was one of the reasons the first record was so great and it will be difficult for them to find a replacement. Some of them are still making music though, I'll be seeing TJ's new band (Brilliant Bastards) open up for Off With Their Heads next Saturday.

That would be great, but we are literally all over the place. I've only met Eda. I often think about how great a Buzzmedia launch party for the new version of Absolutepunk would be with forum and staff members invited. Wonder if people would pay to make the trip etc. Have DJ or band sets from Forum and Staff members too, bar with ID required, grill with meat and veg options available etc.

That would be awesome and I would definitely consider going.
11:17 PM on 11/03/12
cshadows2887
User Info.
Saw the "who would you sign?" question and saw Craig's answer coming a mile away. Haha.

YOU'RE WELCOME.
12:34 PM on 11/04/12
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
This was a fun read. Has all of the staff actually met each other before? I'm guessing no, but it'd be cool if Jason Taste held like a yearly get-together for the staff.
I met Greg Robson when he moved to Florida, Christian Wagner when I went to Bamboozle, Tony Pascarella once at an Orlando Warped date, Drew Beringer when he moved to L.A. and I happened to be visiting friends there on the same weekend, and Jason Gardner when he came to Fest. I feel like I'll meet Eda and Adam eventually
01:03 PM on 11/04/12
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
User Info.
I don't want to meet Adam because I feel like we are the same person and if we were ever in the same room, a black hole would open and suck us both in and I don't want that.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos