Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts.
06:34 AM on 11/03/12
Christian Wagner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I subscribe to Bob. His newsletter is great and don't always agree with him but he makes you definitely form an opinion one way or the other.
07:06 AM on 11/03/12
Christian Wagner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Today I learned the words hermetic and diatribe existed. I love new words. I also love Taylor Swift.

"As if anyone is going to remember she sold a million copies of Red last week."

...really? Because I feel like a lot of people are going to remember that.

This guy needs to calm his tits, Taylor is awesome and if you follow her tag on tumblr, you can read all these crazy fans who are DIE HARD for her. She probably won't be this big forever, but she will probably have a very dedicated fan base for a long long time. Little girls are growing up with this music and it means a lot to them, just like a lot of us probably feel about blink-182. I'll be Taylor Swift fan forever if she keeps putting out music like she has for the last 3 albums, and I'm certainly not part of her target demographic.

This part absolutely floored me, how fuckin' narcissistic can you get? "If you don't see it my way... you're not thinking at all."

Totally lost ANY credibility when he said that. My way or the highway 'journalism' can fuck right off, what a childish and awful way to end a pretty bad and pointless article.
It's not journalism. It's his newsletter where he normally rants and says what's on his mind.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS