Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 60
03:22 PM on 11/03/12
absolutebutthol
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I just wanted to contribute one more response about how dumb this.
You win. Seriously. Fucking hilarious.

How about instead of buying a shirt, I pay extra and I can take the girl in the purple shirt out. I wonder if that's negotiable.
03:25 PM on 11/03/12
TorontoMatt
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

Yeah, because people don't die...fool
03:44 PM on 11/03/12
kidinthebushes
User Info.
The last time I bought a blink-182 benefit shirt, I was called an asshole by someone on this site because I collect limitied edition t-shirts.
03:44 PM on 11/03/12
bakerboy420
User Info.
Yeah, because people don't die...fool

Lol
04:00 PM on 11/03/12
InfiniteArms
#MusicWorship
User Info.
I might buy this, I have a while to decide. Goods shipping doesn't start until the 15th for these shirts.
The last time I bought a blink-182 benefit shirt, I was called an asshole by someone on this site because I collect limitied edition t-shirts.
I can't imagine why that would make you an asshole. Some people are just idiots.
05:04 PM on 11/03/12
boomer08
User Info.
How about instead of buying a shirt, I pay extra and I can take the girl in the purple shirt out. I wonder if that's negotiable.
Lol I was thinking the same thing! Holy smokes
05:26 PM on 11/03/12
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen over 700 bands!
User Info.
Fuck em. People buy 300 dollar sneakers and they never wear them. A 20 dollar shirt isn't insane.
05:28 PM on 11/03/12
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen over 700 bands!
User Info.
You win. Seriously. Fucking hilarious.

She's hotter than the other one:

05:59 PM on 11/03/12
kidinthebushes
User Info.
I might buy this, I have a while to decide. Goods shipping doesn't start until the 15th for these shirts.

I can't imagine why that would make you an asshole. Some people are just idiots.
Because my intent wasn't 100% to help the people of Haiti and that I was apparently selfish for wanting a shirt for myself.
06:02 PM on 11/03/12
stevadore
User Info.
as someone from coastal NJ and someone (affected/effected?) by this hurricane directly, it's amazing to see bands and artists I love like blink, Kevin Devine, and Ben Gibbard donate money to the recovery of the east coast. I'll definitely be getting this shirt.
06:19 PM on 11/03/12
Jared215
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Soupy, if you see this post, could you maybe private message me? I'll be at your Atlanta show in a week and I kinda have a request of sorts. You see, my friends wants you to help him propose to his girlfriend.
06:23 PM on 11/03/12
cjudge90
User Info.
Im pretty sure hundreds of people die in North America every week...regardless of a publicized hurricane
yeah it's not every week that a hurricane completely levels the east coast causing billions of dollars in damage, as well as nearly 100 (documented) deaths. god i hope you're trolling, cause if not you are one of the most ignorant fucks on this site. and that's saying something. get your head out of your ass
07:11 PM on 11/03/12
TorontoMatt
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
yeah it's not every week that a hurricane completely levels the east coast causing billions of dollars in damage, as well as nearly 100 (documented) deaths. god i hope you're trolling, cause if not you are one of the most ignorant fucks on this site. and that's saying something. get your head out of your ass
arguing with idiots is idiotic. but i shouldn't be angry with all of you guys lacking knowledge. it's not everyday that the news publicizes natural disasters so i shouldn't hold you people accountable for your lack of knowledge. seeing as the majority of you don't actually actively seek out information. you simply learn info which is force fed to you like this hurricane. but to enlighten some of you, over 500 people died last year from "natural disasters" in America alone. But since the media didn't force it down your throat you were completely unaware. I'm not saying anything against rebuilding efforts, or that i don't care people died. i'm simply stating that a lot of you are quite dumb.
07:23 PM on 11/03/12
cjudge90
User Info.
arguing with idiots is idiotic. but i shouldn't be angry with all of you guys lacking knowledge. it's not everyday that the news publicizes natural disasters so i shouldn't hold you people accountable for your lack of knowledge. seeing as the majority of you don't actually actively seek out information. you simply learn info which is force fed to you like this hurricane. but to enlighten some of you, over 500 people died last year from "natural disasters" in America alone. But since the media didn't force it down your throat you were completely unaware. I'm not saying anything against rebuilding efforts, or that i don't care people died. i'm simply stating that a lot of you are quite dumb.

you're absolutely right. so I'm going to stop arguing with you. I wish I were enlightened as you
07:27 PM on 11/03/12
TorontoMatt
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
you're absolutely right. so I'm going to stop arguing with you. I wish I were enlightened as you

You will be if you read more. The more you know.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos