Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 5 posts
01:37 PM on 11/04/12
stayillogical
She's a marshmallow
User Info.
I can't recommend Silver Linings Playbook enough. Surprised at how much I laughed. Really loved it, still thinking about it and can't wait to watch again.
01:44 PM on 11/04/12
stayillogical
She's a marshmallow
User Info.
loving the suits mention. most underrated show on television. also, i can't help but be extremely intrigued by this boy meets world sequel thing. favorite show as a kid... just reading the name fills me with so much freaking nostalgia it hurts a little.

Haha yes, I can't wait for it to come back. January is getting close! Louis Litt is seriously one of my favorite tv characters, the show is so entertaining.
01:49 PM on 11/04/12
stayillogical
She's a marshmallow
User Info.
i can't recall seeing Christoph Waltz in anything before so i have no expectations there.

Inglourious Basterds. It's a must watch. Just the first 15 min and you'll get why he's a terrific villain.
02:36 PM on 11/04/12
stayillogical
She's a marshmallow
User Info.
Haha, all the Suits talk and there wasn't even any Suits news. Look at what I started, love it. Hope anyone who's not watching yet decides to catch up.
02:52 PM on 11/04/12
stayillogical
She's a marshmallow
User Info.
I thought it was pretty clear from the start Political Animals was a miniseries, not a show to be cancelled.

Also, I'd like to echo the thoughts above that Suits is fucking awesome.

From the various articles I read, they had the option of continuing the show but passed on it. So it could have been renewed.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos