AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

08:11 PM on 11/04/12 
User Info.
NoRescue
Boston MA
Male - 29 Years Old
Numbers that is...so "like" us on facebook and help support our little underground music band scene gig thing.
https://www.facebook.com/NoRescue
12:43 AM on 11/05/12 
User Info.
leftapart
Bay Area, CA
Male
NO THANKS
09:00 AM on 11/05/12 
User Info.
SkateFirm21
on the brightside, she could choke.
PA
Male - 24 Years Old
interesting concept... do more "likes" make your music better?
08:24 PM on 11/05/12 
User Info.
NoRescue
Boston MA
Male - 29 Years Old
interesting concept... do more "likes" make your music better?

no it makes it look like we have a bigger following you silly goose and also looks good for booking agents and record labels......do you get it?
09:30 PM on 11/05/12 
User Info.
leftapart
Bay Area, CA
Male
I've decided to become your band manager. First order of business, shut down the band. Second, well there is no second.
11:08 PM on 11/05/12 
User Info.
NoRescue
Boston MA
Male - 29 Years Old
I've decided to become your band manager. First order of business, shut down the band. Second, well there is no second.

lol
08:37 AM on 11/06/12 
User Info.
caveBEAR
( ω )
Palm Coast, FL
Male - 27 Years Old
no it makes it look like we have a bigger following you silly goose and also looks good for booking agents and record labels....do you get it?

Trolling ap.net for 'likes' so you can impress record labels. Doesn't get more rock 'n' roll than that.
10:46 AM on 11/06/12 
User Info.
NoRescue
Boston MA
Male - 29 Years Old

Trolling ap.net for 'likes' so you can impress record labels. Doesn't get more rock 'n' roll than that.

I know right?? i posted a thread about grilled cheese and got like 5 pages of comments....mostly funny......then i post a thread asking for peeps to help support my band and all i get is haters.......mb i should choke on my own vomit is that rock and roll enough for ya??
10:51 AM on 11/06/12 
User Info.
caveBEAR
( ω )
Palm Coast, FL
Male - 27 Years Old
I know right?? i posted a thread about grilled cheese and got like 5 pages of comments....mostly funny......then i post a thread asking for peeps to help support my band and all i get is haters.......mb i should choke on my own vomit is that rock and roll enough for ya??

Yeah, that'd be fine. That's pretty rock 'n' roll.
10:53 AM on 11/06/12 
User Info.
NoRescue
Boston MA
Male - 29 Years Old
Yeah, that'd be fine. That's pretty rock 'n' roll.

cool im glad we found some common ground ill make sure to get good and drunk tonight! rock and roll!
10:56 AM on 11/06/12 
User Info.
caveBEAR
( ω )
Palm Coast, FL
Male - 27 Years Old
cool im glad we found some common ground ill make sure to get good and drunk tonight! rock and roll!

Actually, I change my mind. Choking on your vomit due to drinking is more 'biker trash' than rock 'n' roll. You should probably do heroin instead, ignore the warnings from your bandmates to sleep on your side. Now that's rock 'n' roll.
11:13 AM on 11/06/12 
User Info.
NoRescue
Boston MA
Male - 29 Years Old
:jayz: :boobies:
12:07 PM on 11/06/12 
User Info.
NoRescue
Boston MA
Male - 29 Years Old
Actually, I change my mind. Choking on your vomit due to drinking is more 'biker trash' than rock 'n' roll. You should probably do heroin instead, ignore the warnings from your bandmates to sleep on your side. Now that's rock 'n' roll.

your alrdy second guessing what you said....plus the 90's grunge era is over....signing to a label or trying to get more fans whether on facebook or AP is def not a bad thing.....and doesnt make you any less rock and roll.....ill promote my band anyway i can whether i have to argue with you on AP, take criticism, or be hated. Plus I only expect ppl who actually like our music to "like" our page which may or may not be many but its worth a shot. Also heroine is an awful drug......its very close to death but def the furthest thing from rock and roll IMHO.
12:08 PM on 11/06/12 
User Info.
caveBEAR
( ω )
Palm Coast, FL
Male - 27 Years Old
your alrdy second guessing what you said....plus the 90's grunge era is over....signing to a label or trying to get more fans whether on facebook or AP is def not a bad thing.....and doesnt make you any less rock and roll.....ill promote my band anyway i can whether i have to argue with you on AP, take criticism, or be hated. Plus I only expect ppl who actually like our music to "like" our page which may or may not be many but its worth a shot. Also heroine is an awful drug......its very close to death but def the furthest thing from rock and roll IMHO.

What a fucking mess.
12:37 PM on 11/06/12 
User Info.
NoRescue
Boston MA
Male - 29 Years Old
LMAO

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music