ScorchOurBodies
Dead Inside
User Info.
nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope nope
11:36 PM on 11/04/12
MXP
aka Max Phillips
User Info.

Yes!!! I wish they had stayed in DGD. Tillian seems to be right in between Kurt and Johnny pitch wise and such. Can't wait to see them on this tour.
12:01 AM on 11/05/12
donwagenblast
@mylifeisdon
User Info.
01:02 AM on 11/05/12
Jack Appleby
___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I was very, very skeptical this would work - but I was very wrong.

Tilian sounded awesome tonight in Anahiem. Was very, very pleased.

See you tomorrow in LA.
01:37 AM on 11/05/12
Mattylikesfilms
If You Dig Up The Dead...
User Info.
He doesn't hold a candle to Kurt IMO but he's definitely better than Jonny and has major potential to make a solid album with DGD. It's also weird to see Tillian singing Kurt's songs with Kurt being on the side stage. So awkward to me but this is a step in the right direction for DGD.
01:39 AM on 11/05/12
Mattylikesfilms
If You Dig Up The Dead...
User Info.
Yes!!! I wish they had stayed in DGD. Tillian seems to be right in between Kurt and Johnny pitch wise and such. Can't wait to see them on this tour.

Zac and Kurt were so key to DGD in my opinion. Loosing them was a MAJOR mistake on DGD's end. Oh well.

I'm stoked to hear the new band with Zac and Will Swan at least!
02:02 AM on 11/05/12
Atavistic
User Info.
fuck this band getting attention still
03:16 AM on 11/05/12
LastDeclaration
mmm tasty
User Info.
that set list is fantastic
03:50 AM on 11/05/12
shittykevinbaco
User Info.
Not sure I'm into it! We'll see what the record sounds like, but hands down Matt Giese should have stayed as permanent.
03:55 AM on 11/05/12
aradiantsunrise
stuff
User Info.
Wow, set is very self titled/Happiness heavy. Nice.
05:16 AM on 11/05/12
xtbs7645x
User Info.
Boring IMO.. but holy shit Mess killed it!
05:34 AM on 11/05/12
ablueskytragedy
me waka natau
User Info.
Honestly amazed...this dude is spot on the entire time. The fact that he can hit the notes that Kurt couldn't blows my mind. Like, those high notes on Carl Barker..damn.
06:22 AM on 11/05/12
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen 701 bands live!
User Info.
fuck this band getting attention still
It was more Jonny Craig than the band getting attention. Now that the problem is gone, this band would get the same attention as almost any other band (new album release, new tour, new member, etc)
06:25 AM on 11/05/12
mrnubnub
User Info.
Canada Goose Sale offer discount canada goose to worldwide with 3-8 working days delivery.Winter must come take a look at it!Click here.Winter must come take a look at it!From here to go Home Page...www.canadagoosejacketx2u.com.
To be an elegant lady,please choos Canada Goose Outlet shop!More new Canada Goose Parka will be updated weekly.Canada Goose Sale and so does each jacket unique.Two upper fleece lined pockets of Canada Goose Trillium Parka offer a perfect place to tuck hands in to keep them warm,versatility and a hidden snap secured collar made for rejecting outside cold.www.cgparka2u.com
Canada Goose 2012 give you a warm winter.Arrived at our online shop to buy genuine cheap Canada Goose Jackets at discount prices.Canada Goose Chilliwack are invaluable when worn in freezing cold temperatures.Now Canada Goose Outlet provide for a wide range of options to make a good contrast or keeping you warm everyday.To be an elegant lady,please choose our shop!www.canadagoosejacket2012x.com.
There are simply no better judges of the quality of Canada Goose parka and Canada Goose Jackets designed to withstand the coldest temperatures than the people who live and work in them.Canada Goose Ladies Kensington Parka Navy,A modern,yet classic look from Canada Goose Outlet[Canada Goose Expedition]www.canadagoosejacketoutletx.com.
Canada Goose 2012 is a proven coat that will keep you warm through the toughest winter days mother nature throws at you.This means that there is serious money in counterfeit Canada Goose Jacket.you can save a lot of money buying Canada Goose Chateau Parka from our website.Now Canada Goose Outlet provide for a wide range of options to make a good contrast or keeping you warm everyday.www.cgjacket2012.com.
Isabel Marant has dedicated to design the most fashionable and comfortable shoes for ladies.Isabel Marant Sneakers are not just the footwear,and they are your fashion weapons indicating your charm and fashion taste all the time.Isabel Marant boots has enjoyed a good reputation and worn by many superstars.If the pieces of your heart desire for these shoes,you should take action now.Enjoy your time.www.isabelmarantsfr.eu
Isabel Marant is the cool girls go-to for Parisian insouciance.Isabel Marant Sneakerswill take you into fashion storm with luxury.www.isabellemarant.eu
holy shit I want a goose
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums