Male - 21 Years Old
Jason Tatin' it.

So this has been interesting huh?
10:13 PM on 11/04/12 
User Info.
CheckeredFloors
nah
Male - 21 Years Old
So many great singles off dat Calvin Harris.
10:16 PM on 11/04/12 
User Info.
CheckeredFloors
nah
Male - 21 Years Old
DrewB.
Remember The Damned Things?
Remember what Kyle said about them?
Remember how that made you feel?
Do you remember?
Remember what you did to him?
Do you remember?

lol
01:47 AM on 11/05/12 
User Info.
CheckeredFloors
nah
Male - 21 Years Old
Hey at least I didn't go all Kyle on you.

But yeah, you guys have become increasingly annoying and it's worn a bit thin. Don't know how many more people are gonna have to come forward and say it before you guys realize that you're alienating a bunch of people and completely turning them off coming here.
02:00 AM on 11/05/12 
User Info.
CheckeredFloors
nah
Male - 21 Years Old
I don't want to hate you. Do you want to hate me ? ?

You're a traitor and you can't exist. We defended you countless times when your "shticks" got old. "wow now I can has mind of my own? ? ?"

Fuck outta here.

Um okay. Regardless, what I said is still true.

It doesn't belong here.
02:48 AM on 11/05/12 
User Info.
CheckeredFloors
nah
Male - 21 Years Old
Keep digging that hole.
03:04 AM on 11/05/12 
User Info.
CheckeredFloors
nah
Male - 21 Years Old
What I'm saying is that you're full of shit, mate. You know you have no qualifications to make any of the asinine statements you're currently making, mate.

"Um okay."

It was either dismiss the comment or start another argument. So yeah, um okay it was.

None of this is about me. Yes I have a persona and yes I post a bit of pointless/dumb shit here but it's not relevant. The way you guys post and act is driving people away. You started posting more, and more stupid shit, as a way of keeping the thread alive and trying to break up the monotony and boringness but now it's too much and it's driving people away, which isn't what you wanted.

Go ahead and discredit my qualifications and pick apart my words or whatever else but the sentiment behind all of this is obvious so please try and take it on board.
03:42 AM on 11/05/12 
User Info.
CheckeredFloors
nah
Male - 21 Years Old
Dude, literally, a week ago, you're on our side or whatever you want to call it. You're in the room, we're laughing, we defend each other, you defend me from Kyle and Eda, we laugh more. I'm not taking you seriously and you know why. Our introduction to you was no different then how you view us. You're on your entitled shit and that's none of my business, and when you reprimand that with what you're saying here, whatever, but you did that shit all the time. I'm taken aback by how you can't see how hypocritical this is for me.

You're also completely misreading and hyperbolizing everything. We don't post like that to keep the thread alive or infringe on people's conversations, we do that because that's how we communicate. What's more of a wasteful post: a post that can be understood by a large group of people or a post complaining that they can't and thereby establishing nothing? I'd rather read our shit that can occasionally breed worthwhile discussion than have people come in and condescend about our lack of tact or whatever.

And to your last point, I don't care (for the most part) if we're scaring people away. People shouldn't care this much and that's the bottom line; I'll repeat it ad nauseum. It makes zero sense to me to espouse like a fucking child about how alienated you are. Literally zero of us are barging into your conversations asking to be accommodated because that's fucking rude and weird. It's just as Owen said: we're having fun in here, don't fuck with us. We take these liberties because we're within a forum that doesn't afford us topical restrictions. This criteria you all want us to meet is fucking absurd, and I'm sick of hearing about it, and I especially don't want to hear it from someone as dishonest and hypocritical as you are right now.

I was with you on that, yes. I'm still with you on a lot of the things you say. This is about the way you act not the things you say.

It's being said to you because the point doesn't seem to be sinking in and I don't think you want to be doing what you're doing. I guess you do though so keep it up then. And no you're not really directly affecting anyone or asking for anything, you guys are just doing your own thing and having fun with it. But the cliquey, different language thing is driving people away and turning people, including some of your friends, away from here and away from you and I think it's a shame. Surely it's worth keeping them around and toning and scaling back a litte bit on the silly posts.

A bunch of people with better reputations or whatever have said the same thing so don't listen to me but at least consider some of what they've had to say.
03:57 AM on 11/05/12 
User Info.
CheckeredFloors
nah
Male - 21 Years Old
Um okay.
12:59 AM on 11/19/12 
User Info.
CheckeredFloors
nah
Male - 21 Years Old
Hey Darrick who's in ur Pokemon team?
01:10 AM on 11/19/12 
User Info.
CheckeredFloors
nah
Male - 21 Years Old
Well that doesn't sound like a B/W 2 team.
01:15 AM on 11/19/12 
User Info.
CheckeredFloors
nah
Male - 21 Years Old
m8.....
05:06 AM on 11/19/12 
User Info.
CheckeredFloors
nah
Male - 21 Years Old
FLUME