Hilarious post!
09:59 PM on 11/04/12 
User Info.
PermanentTourists
No Avatar Selected
The world
Male
Verified
I didn't care enough to respond and I still don't.
10:03 PM on 11/04/12 
User Info.
PermanentTourists
No Avatar Selected
The world
Male
Verified
You are the most infuriatingly hypocritical and condescending asshole ever. You act like your a mature person now or whatever but you're just being a negative piece of shit like you've always been.
I've come a long way, in my personal life. Over the internet? Couldn't care less. I'm not even being negative. Someone was calling me out when I wasn't even posting. So I responded. Thank you for the critique though.
10:07 PM on 11/04/12 
User Info.
PermanentTourists
No Avatar Selected
The world
Male
Verified
Hey, if you're employing this "I'm above this" mentality despite deflecting consistently and being a pompous ass, that means no holds barred, right? Like, your life is on this website. It's mine now, right? Fair fight?
I'm not deflecting anything. My life is not on this website. Yes I have made some good friends here, but no this is not my life. This is a place I came to for fun discussion, to get peoples opinions on music, to get recommendations. And I miss the fact that doesn't happen anymore.
10:14 PM on 11/04/12 
User Info.
PermanentTourists
No Avatar Selected
The world
Male
Verified
You are the most negative person on this site, all you do is tells us how terrible our posts are, you condescend like a mother fucker. Seriously, fuck off.
Yes all i do is tell you how terrible your posts are. That is all. I don't post about music anywhere. All my posts are exclusively about how bad the state of the chat thread is. I've never done anything to you. But do you. I don't give a fuck.
10:19 PM on 11/04/12 
User Info.
PermanentTourists
No Avatar Selected
The world
Male
Verified
This site is still fun for plenty of people. So because a handfull of people don't feel that way, it's suddenly wrong?

And thanks for being a bigger person and attacking me for literally no reason, and then not being descent enough to respond to me because "you don't care". We've never had an issue before and I'm one of the few people that would stick up for you.

It's sad that my opinion of you is now skewed of you because of this one night.
I never said anything was wrong. If you enjoy the thread cool. Some of us don't. And I didn't "attack" you. You said "And Jeff makes this place better?" I said yes, when your posts are all the same, it's nice for a change in posting once and awhile.
Don't worry. Kyle is trolling us all or just being an obnoxious twit. Just like the old chat thread!
lol
10:24 PM on 11/04/12 
User Info.
PermanentTourists
No Avatar Selected
The world
Male
Verified
DrewB.
Remember The Damned Things?
Remember what Kyle said about them?
Remember how that made you feel?
Do you remember?
Remember what you did to him?
Do you remember?
Hahaha man.
I am seriously confused. What happened this weekend?

had to teach him a lesson. I'd like to think I played a small role in Kyle's enlightenment.
You did and I love and appreciate you for all you've done. Also I'm jealous of your weather that I saw on instagram earlier.
You're telling me you don't come into the thread and act like a condescending prick?
I don't get how saying "this is a bad thread" is condescending towards you. Especially when tonight 1) I wasn't the one who started the conversation I got on when it was already taking place 2) am not the only one who shares the thought. Eda, Steph, Chris, Bryan, etc have all voiced their opinion on it.
10:29 PM on 11/04/12 
User Info.
PermanentTourists
No Avatar Selected
The world
Male
Verified
In every thread, we tell you how condescending and rude to us you are about everything: posts, this air of maturity that's fucking laughable, your fake endorsement of us because "we used to be good posters and it bums me out". Nah, that's lame, shut up. This espousing of maturity and self-absorption is absurd and you don't even realize that you're being this way, man. You go on endlessly in these threads about us and that's it. Outside of that all your posts are the typical chat thread personal life swill. You hold yourself in a high regard inherently when you act how you do.

What is your sense of maturity anyway? Like, c'mon, I read your note and shit. I read your posts here. You're the furthest thing from this idea of an adult. You can't be serious.
You call people rude and condescending people are and then air quote fake posts about how boring our lives are, nobody cares about our problems. I don't hold myself in high regard, i'm probably the most self deprecating person I know. You don't know what goes on in my life outside of here. Yeah I'm not the best writer and can't convey how I feel all that well over the internet but my life is pretty well put together right now. You do the same exact shit in a different tone.
10:31 PM on 11/04/12 
User Info.
PermanentTourists
No Avatar Selected
The world
Male
Verified
Come on, you've been bitching about the chat threads for the past few weeks like some entitled asshole. I'm not the only one who feels this way.

Ok, yeah, all of my posts are the same. But they are few and far between whereas Jeff posts one thing after another, after another, after another- all just nonsense. I don't have a problem with it, I'm only bringing it up now to show how odd it is that you're going to say he's better at contributing conversation to the chat thread than me.
I don't get how saying I dislike the quality of the chat thread makes me an entitled asshole, especially when I am talking about missing how it used to be around here.

But whatever. I will leave you guys alone, I won't post in the chat threads anymore. Enjoy yourselves.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos