Female
I'm watching Homeland right now.
09:48 PM on 11/04/12 
User Info.
Argentine
When I die, rap dies; Destiny Bond.
ACTUALLY South Korea
Female

This is not a "bitch about everything" thread, not a "be hilariously disparaging for attention" thread. You know what you're in for with this so you should get out.
09:56 PM on 11/04/12 
User Info.
Argentine
ACTUALLY South Korea
Female
If you hate the conversation that goes on here, then don't fucking post in here, it's as simple as that.

How great is it that Kyle came back? What a good guy? Above the law, above the scale.

he's twerking at the pyraminds tonite ~
10:01 PM on 11/04/12 
User Info.
Argentine
ACTUALLY South Korea
Female
I didn't care enough to respond and I still don't.

This dividedby shit is comfy, couldn't wear it in public though. That's private, you know. Fall into a boy with the curtains down.
10:03 PM on 11/04/12 
User Info.
Argentine
ACTUALLY South Korea
Female
I didn't care enough to respond and I still don't.

Hey, if you're employing this "I'm above this" mentality despite deflecting consistently and being a pompous ass, that means no holds barred, right? Like, your life is on this website. It's mine now, right? Fair fight?
10:25 PM on 11/04/12 
User Info.
Argentine
ACTUALLY South Korea
Female
I'm not deflecting anything. My life is not on this website. Yes I have made some good friends here, but no this is not my life. This is a place I came to for fun discussion, to get peoples opinions on music, to get recommendations. And I miss the fact that doesn't happen anymore.

In every thread, we tell you how condescending and rude to us you are about everything: posts, this air of maturity that's fucking laughable, your fake endorsement of us because "we used to be good posters and it bums me out". Nah, that's lame, shut up. This espousing of maturity and self-absorption is absurd and you don't even realize that you're being this way, man. You go on endlessly in these threads about us and that's it. Outside of that all your posts are the typical chat thread personal life swill. You hold yourself in a high regard inherently when you act how you do.

What is your sense of maturity anyway? Like, c'mon, I read your note and shit. I read your posts here. You're the furthest thing from this idea of an adult. You can't be serious.
10:39 PM on 11/04/12 
User Info.
Argentine
ACTUALLY South Korea
Female
You call people rude and condescending people are and then air quote fake posts about how boring our lives are, nobody cares about our problems. I don't hold myself in high regard, i'm probably the most self deprecating person I know. You don't know what goes on in my life outside of here. Yeah I'm not the best writer and can't convey how I feel all that well over the internet but my life is pretty well put together right now. You do the same exact shit in a different tone.

Yeah man, I don't know you. Half that note was about this website and how you owe it so much. I'm not bi, I'm not really all of these terrible things, my problems are golden, on top of life, deuces. You're a fucking kid. You killed me with that bi shit, what was that story you sent me over PM? Nothing, yeah. Them urges. This is what I mean by deflecting, you can't see your own bullshit. You're nauseating, you're smegma.

Fuck off and don't come in here. You're not welcome here.
10:47 PM on 11/04/12 
User Info.
Argentine
ACTUALLY South Korea
Female
Alex, will you stay in this thread and be a good guy? Will you be a villain? Will you be boring?
10:50 PM on 11/04/12 
User Info.
Argentine
ACTUALLY South Korea
Female
In your own opinion, which of those three choices am I most representative of at the moment?

You worry me, man. I feel you have a grudge against the idea of us. We're not pure. You're a dope boy though, dope threads, cute gf.
10:53 PM on 11/04/12 
User Info.
Argentine
ACTUALLY South Korea
Female
Even more incredible than I anticipated. Alice jumped off the stage and started crowd-surfing at one point. It was amazing all around. I danced for two hours straight and I'm now paying for it -- my body is so sore! So worth it, though.

Darrick, there's your answer too!

Wow that answer hit me like a ton of unexpected bricks! Dance that pain away, girl. The years of toil will form sweat and hit the dancefloor. The lights flicker, you're there, that codeine on your lips. do u feel immortal?
10:57 PM on 11/04/12 
User Info.
Argentine
ACTUALLY South Korea
Female
A lot of you guys remind me of the poster I used to be, way way back in the dark days of '11, and I never wish to return to those ways, so yes I do have somewhat of a predisposition (i don't even know if I'm using that word correctly) towards some of you fellows, though deep down I don't really harbor any grudge-y feelings towards any of you like Kyle apparently does

Any disdain for us is the adult in your bones struggling to be heard.

That's what your heart would sound like.

Just post here and you don't need to worry about any clique, or any addiction, or any relapse. Just be good. Let's make magic.
10:59 PM on 11/04/12 
User Info.
Argentine
ACTUALLY South Korea
Female
Andrea do you still have a pretty face? It's like I get sex now
11:01 PM on 11/04/12 
User Info.
Argentine
ACTUALLY South Korea
Female
W0W argy when'd you get so pretty and female, can I take u on a date??

Also i'm a lesbian now

I'm not a pasty white boy. Are you a pasty white girl? The puss is a temple. Stimulate it, hear her roar. You're not about that, r u?

You have yet to answer my original question!

I love you I need you stay here stay in my love the first option
11:07 PM on 11/04/12 
User Info.
Argentine
ACTUALLY South Korea
Female
Andrea, you're in business? Tight suits? Bowties? Munching box, do u?
11:16 PM on 11/04/12 
User Info.
Argentine
ACTUALLY South Korea
Female
Haha, not really. Though I have become unabashedly feminist and neo-Marxist etc. (thank u college) but I'm samey same ish.

I will probably only venture in there face to face if I dragged chris cleary in there with me because I really HATE videocams, even when I first skyped my parents it was the most awkward experience. I didn't know what to do with my face.

Chris refuses to post in here, let alone get on a camera with us, so...

But yeah, I mean. Sometimes there's genuine discussion, much less than I hope for sometimes, but most of it goes on in tinychat. It'd be cool if you stuck around, like, damn. You gave me this name, you know?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS
Mobile Version
Banners, Flyers, Widgets