Username
Password
Fuse News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Fuse
Inside AP.net

Fuse Announces "Warped Roadies"

Posted by: Jason Tate (11/05/12)
Fuse announced today that Warped Roadies, a new original half-hour unscripted series, will premiere on Friday, December 7 at 11:00pm EST. Warped Roadies follows the stories, trials, and tribulations of the crew charged with keeping the 2012 Vans Warped Tour rolling as it travels across the country. A full press-release can be found in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 11 of 11.
10:56 AM on 11/05/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
New York, NY (November 5, 2012) – Fuse, the national music television network of The Madison Square Garden Company, announced today that Warped Roadies, a new original half-hour unscripted series, will premiere on Friday, December 7 at 11:00pm EST. Warped Roadies follows the stories, trials, and tribulations of the crew charged with keeping the 2012 Vans Warped Tour rolling as it travels across the country. This one-of-a-kind, ten episode series is a unique addition to Fuse’s lineup of music programming, offering viewers unique insight and a behind-the-scenes look at what it takes to run America’s largest tour.
Music lovers have enjoyed their favorite bands live on-stage at the Vans Warped Tour since its creation 18 years ago. And now, for the first time on television, fans will get to see the show that happens off stage. In 51 days, the Vans Warped Tour roadies travel 16,000 miles to set up 41 shows for over 250 bands. They consume 82,000 meals and over 18,000 cups of coffee, all while battling rainstorms and record heat.
“Working on Warped Tour is like running away to join the circus, and it takes a special breed of person,” said Brad Schwartz, senior vice president, programming and operations, Fuse. “Warped Roadies is exactly the kind of program our viewers are looking for; an insider’s look at what it takes to succeed on the country’s biggest traveling festival. We couldn't be more excited to share these unique characters and their tales from the road with our audience.”
Warped Roadies is produced by Magilla Entertainment (Bayou Billionaires, Moonshiners, Long Island Medium) with Executive Producers Matthew Ostrom, Brian Flanagan and Laura Palumbo Johnson.
Fuse is a national television network that provides a unique, multi-platform destination for music lovers, to connect fans with their favorite artists and deliver the most comprehensive coverage of the music industry today. Warped Roadies is a part of Fuse’s expanding original music programming lineup that includes original series such as Off Beat; Video on Trial: Special Videos Unit; Top 20 Countdown; Popped; Billy on the Street featuring comedian Billy Eichner; and Fuse’s live concert series, which has featured the biggest names in the industry, including Florence and The Machine, Drake, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Linkin Park, Maroon 5, Jay-Z, John Mayer, Kanye West and Dave Matthews Band.
11:13 AM on 11/05/12
SteveLikesMusic
I'm A Man, Dammit
User Info.
I would actually watch that.
11:26 AM on 11/05/12
JuneJuly
Allez l'OL
User Info.
Now if only I had Fuse.

or cable at all.
01:43 PM on 11/05/12
kidinthebushes
User Info.
I'll watch just about anything Warped related.

I'll need to see if I have Fuse.
02:09 PM on 11/05/12
The Gunz Show
twitter.com/thegunzshow
User Info.
I would love to host this. Fuse, hit me up , been a couple years :)

- Gunz
05:00 PM on 11/05/12
Djentleman
User Info.
love warped tour, warped wednesdays, and fuse

will def watch
05:23 PM on 11/05/12
ARo2431
User Info.
Same producers as Moonshiners huh. This has to be good.
06:43 PM on 11/05/12
MarkJ801
User Info.
Fuse used to be so great back around 2005-06
09:26 PM on 11/05/12
iAMhollyood315
Rest is for the dead
User Info.
Fuse used to be so great back around 2005-06
yeah, thats until they got bought out by viacom or whatever soul sucking corporation and now they have all kinds of rap crap oversaturated bullshit feeding over the airwaves. They used to be like the "scene" station with all kinds of good bands and programming
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS