All Posts by User
Displaying user's 10 posts
01:06 PM on 11/05/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
01:29 PM on 11/05/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
Well, Dos! officially sucks -- so I guess we're all now waiting and hoping THIS album is good out of the three released. Fuck.
03:42 PM on 11/05/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
With Dos, every new song that found its way online has been met with positive comments, except the one with Lady Cobra. How can it have gone from "I like this much better than anything on Uno", "This sounds great, like Foxboro", etc, to being such a disappointment?

Never listened to what was coming out - just heard the album though, and deleted it.
04:00 PM on 11/05/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
I'll never understand, seeing as we're about the same age and probably had many of the same coming-of-age moment with music, why you like Blink 182 more than Green Day.

I like Green Day's good albums. Not sure just you think I don't.
04:01 PM on 11/05/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
Gotta let Dos sink in a little more but thought there were some standout tracks on there. Probably should've just picked the best 12-14 to make one killer album. Still better than Blink 182's Neighborhoods though. Now THAT is one confused record.

And yet still better than the last 3 GD albums.
04:32 PM on 11/05/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
yeah, thats not true at all.

Sure it is. The last 3 GD albums (21, UNO, Dos) are unlistenable. I cannot make it through any of them front to back. That's not good.
08:57 AM on 11/06/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
Ok, I'm about to give up on this fucking site. You people will bitch about literally ANYTHING Green Day does now, just because they're not remaking Dookie. Get this right now: THEY WILL NEVER REMAKE THAT ALBUM. THEY HAVE EVOLVED WAY PAST THAT SOUND AT THIS POINT. Uno was great, and listening to the leak of Dos, it's at least ten times better than Uno. This band has never made a completely awful album, and probably never will unless their sound changes drastically.

Okay, rant over.
Warning is my favorite GD album. Just saying.
08:58 AM on 11/06/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
it's easy to make it through an album:

1. Turn it on.
2. Don't turn it off.
1= not making it through.
10:02 AM on 11/06/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
I get not liking an album. I get not wanting to invest the time to see if some of the songs grow on you. But to say you can't make it through an album like Uno is silly.

I can't make it through. I listened to it maybe 3 times all the way through and couldn't do it again. It's just a bad record with songs that make me turn it off because of how atrocious they are.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos