Username
Password

Comments: Page 4
Displaying posts 45 - 60 of 62
07:05 PM on 11/05/12
spokenword
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Green Day hasn't been good in a long, long time. Everything they've been putting out lately has been total shit.
08:15 PM on 11/05/12
Joey-Wan Kenobi
fourth and goal
User Info.
If this entire song is as consistent as these 59 seconds, I think this will be good as hell.
09:20 PM on 11/05/12
Matt Chylak
contextblues.wordpress.co m
User Info.
Sure it is. The last 3 GD albums (21, UNO, Dos) are unlistenable. I cannot make it through any of them front to back. That's not good.
it's easy to make it through an album:

1. Turn it on.
2. Don't turn it off.
12:27 AM on 11/06/12
simplejack
Soundtrack of My Silence
User Info.
well to make a playlist of the best songs off of all 3 albums then hopefully tre will have 11 good songs or else you'll have a one track playlist
I hope so. From the songs I've heard around the net (99 revolutions, 8th avenue serenade and this clip) sounds pretty promising. and if the rest of the album is very good, I could really get into The Forgotten.
03:58 AM on 11/06/12
Nimrod95
without title since 1769
User Info.
quite ok, nothing great, sadly seems to be some kind of a filler.
04:08 AM on 11/06/12
ilovesofie
was I good to you, wife of my youth
User Info.
And yet still better than the last 3 GD albums.
21st centery breakdown is really not that bad, when I look at your top 30 list of 2009, it's actually in it, so I suppose you can appreciate it.

The thing is with the latest two albums, they just didn't fit in their catalogue. I mean, after releasing Warning, American Idiot or 21st century breakdown, you don't expect them to release three albums that are so simple, like they wrote them in a week or so. But still, I like them for what they are, they just didn't want to release a complicated opera (American Idiot or 21st century breakdown) or do something experimental (Warning), they just want to release some simple punk rock records, and that's not what the fans expected. Off course, there are some really bad songs, I know, but I can't understand, if you are a fan, that you hate every song on those two albums. Or maybe that's just me.
05:57 AM on 11/06/12
cowlord
( \_(ツ)_/)
User Info.
Damn y'all get so dramatic about Green Day.
06:01 AM on 11/06/12
dunkinsdonut
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Guyz green days are still popular they are on the new twilight cd! awesome!z
06:07 AM on 11/06/12
J.Dick
User Info.
The roll out of these records has been so weird. I can see why Billie might be have troubles. There has to be a lot of pressure on Green Day with putting out 3 full length records at the same time.
06:35 AM on 11/06/12
littleredhouse
User Info.
good songs are good
07:57 AM on 11/06/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
Ok, I'm about to give up on this fucking site. You people will bitch about literally ANYTHING Green Day does now, just because they're not remaking Dookie. Get this right now: THEY WILL NEVER REMAKE THAT ALBUM. THEY HAVE EVOLVED WAY PAST THAT SOUND AT THIS POINT. Uno was great, and listening to the leak of Dos, it's at least ten times better than Uno. This band has never made a completely awful album, and probably never will unless their sound changes drastically.

Okay, rant over.
Warning is my favorite GD album. Just saying.
07:58 AM on 11/06/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
it's easy to make it through an album:

1. Turn it on.
2. Don't turn it off.
1= not making it through.
08:34 AM on 11/06/12
Matt Chylak
contextblues.wordpress.co m
User Info.
1= not making it through.
I get not liking an album. I get not wanting to invest the time to see if some of the songs grow on you. But to say you can't make it through an album like Uno is silly.
09:02 AM on 11/06/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
I get not liking an album. I get not wanting to invest the time to see if some of the songs grow on you. But to say you can't make it through an album like Uno is silly.

I can't make it through. I listened to it maybe 3 times all the way through and couldn't do it again. It's just a bad record with songs that make me turn it off because of how atrocious they are.
09:07 AM on 11/06/12
dmcaloon
www.facebook.com/The30thOfFebruary
User Info.
It's pretty good. I like the first singles on Dos! better though. But I guess everyone's heard the rest of the album already? I need to go find that...

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos