Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 5 posts.
06:00 PM on 11/05/12
Keele
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
It is exactly what it's supposed to be. Love Gaslight Anthem.

When bands get really popular on this site people try and start picking them apart. Sad.
05:44 PM on 11/06/12
Keele
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Not true...this is just a lame song to cover because its so cliche. Also I have picked GA apart since 59 Sound because I don't think they've written a great, complete album yet or warrant the amount of hype they receive.
You must have a lot of free time on your hands then, because I really don't get the point of listening to a band you don't like and making an effort to put them down. And just so you know I entirely disagree, but people are allowed o have different tastes in music so to each their own. You also call House of the Rising Sun a cliche song, I'd honestly like to know what song from that period sounds the same?
07:48 PM on 11/07/12
Keele
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
They probably just have fun playing it. Plus, it's a cover. There will only be one original, the rest are just tributes to the song from fans.

I'd also disagree, I find I listen to Gaslight Anthem albums from front to back and love every song. One of the few bands that I do love track 1 to the end.
07:37 PM on 11/08/12
Keele
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
It's a cover. Plus, there is only one original. Not sure what you're talking about.
08:07 PM on 11/08/12
Keele
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Originally recorded.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates