Username
Password

Comments: Page 11
Displaying posts 150 - 165 of 222
08:21 AM on 11/06/12
drewbaldy
phanyes1 doesn't suck
User Info.
Obama, like Jay-Z, is more of a celebrity than a president, which is why he will win. Sad, but true. People like his personality over his policies.

Very blanket statement. I absolutely agree with his policies.
08:22 AM on 11/06/12
pennie
GOONER
User Info.
Yeah, but what does Jesse Lacey think.
08:24 AM on 11/06/12
drewbaldy
phanyes1 doesn't suck
User Info.
Actually it is true. He's failed as a president. Only cares about being popular.

Hahahahahahahahaha
08:26 AM on 11/06/12
Spencer Control
i am orange and i can grow wings
User Info.
You're not much better pimping Braid.
Eh?
08:26 AM on 11/06/12
drewbaldy
phanyes1 doesn't suck
User Info.
It's pathetic how many people are voting for Obama just because of his celebrity friends. With all of the support from the media and celebrities it's funny that he may lose.

You do realize that it's not even a close race, right? Just because media outlets are making it seem close doesn't mean it is close.
08:27 AM on 11/06/12
TomAce
Still Listens To Limbeck
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Because "Mitt sounds like Bitch" was utterly groundbreaking.
i was talking directly to someone that i dont like. i'm not the one that said mitt sounds like bitch.

mind ya bidness
08:30 AM on 11/06/12
drewbaldy
phanyes1 doesn't suck
User Info.
I'm sure Mitt is real offended that an ex crack dealer from New York said that he wasn't a problem

Wow. In all my years on this site I've never heard anything so dumb. Applause sir, applause to you.
08:35 AM on 11/06/12
drewbaldy
phanyes1 doesn't suck
User Info.
Can someone please tell me for the love of whatever god you believe in, why it makes sense for a president who signed bills AGAINST the bill of rights to remain in office?

For a second stop trying to show the world how "hip" you can be by proving you're not racist or homophobic by voting for Obama and think.

You're basically letting a robber stay in your guest room until he finishes emptying out your safe but as long as you look "cool", "hip" and "open minded" to your peers I guess it doesn't matter.

This is not the foxnews website. Take your misinformed bullshit somewhere else.
08:37 AM on 11/06/12
logandallimore
Logandallimore
User Info.
I love how Mitt and bitch are interchangeable.
i was thinking this too
08:48 AM on 11/06/12
Dre Okorley
The Inexplicable
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
People can't be this stupid still, can they?
Yes, they are unfortunately.

Also, I've got news for you, Horus. Just because you vote for Obama doesn't make you a "left-winger". Interesting concept, right?

Also love the potshots being thrown around, as the "typical right-wingers" avoid the questions being asked to you, and yet everyone else has answered the questions you all have asked asked.
08:55 AM on 11/06/12
Who Is Ryan?
? ? ?
User Info.

there's some cool republicans though...like The Rock, Sarah Michelle Gellar, 50 Cent, Robert Duvall, Adam Sandler, Vince Vaughn, Britney Spears, LL Cool J, etc. pretty disappointing actually

SMH @ Sarah Michelle Gellar. I'm pretty sure a majority of these are only "registered" as Republican, but tend to vote Democrat. Most of these most likely registered to what political party their parents were when they were 18, and never bothered to change it

Britney Spears isn't totally 100% accurate. If anyone actually reads the interview that made people think that she's a republican, she just basically made neutral comments towards Bush. It was around the time of the Dixie Chicks backlash, so I'm sure she didn't want to get caught up in that. It even sounded like she was trying to avoid the question.
08:55 AM on 11/06/12
swimbearswim
living.
User Info.
Ignorance.
09:21 AM on 11/06/12
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
User Info.
Can someone please tell me for the love of whatever god you believe in, why it makes sense for a president who signed bills AGAINST the bill of rights to remain in office?

For a second stop trying to show the world how "hip" you can be by proving you're not racist or homophobic by voting for Obama and think.

You're basically letting a robber stay in your guest room until he finishes emptying out your safe but as long as you look "cool", "hip" and "open minded" to your peers I guess it doesn't matter.
Just the thought of being affiliated with people like you would be enough for me to vote Democrat. You guys ever think "maybe if I weren't so batshit insane people would take my views seriously?"
09:21 AM on 11/06/12
swimbearswim
living.
User Info.
But... every news station is misinforming. You need to watch BOTH Fox News and CNN just to get a balanced perspective these days.
09:23 AM on 11/06/12
combatchuckaa
blammo!
User Info.
Why..is this news?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT