Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts.
11:25 AM on 11/07/12
Mattylikesfilms
If You Dig Up The Dead...
User Info.
As someone who hated everything this band did prior to Pioneer, that record was severely overlooked. Really hoping they keep it up.

Completely agree. It's one of my favorite albums of the year and I hated the bands previous material (minus two songs off Black & White). I can't really get into good love either but Pioneer is phenomenal.
03:11 PM on 11/07/12
Mattylikesfilms
If You Dig Up The Dead...
User Info.
I am glad this band keeps pushing themselves. They really stand out and show they don't wanna make neon pop anymore. Pioneer was fantastic. I can't wait to hear the future of this band. I am glad they want criticism and only to improve. Their first album was terrible and B&W was nothing but catchy but had very little substance. I will say though B&W was good for the band though as it was a step in the right direction and they got there with Pioneer. I have a good feeling for their next album. It is done through a kickstarter I would back that in a sec.

I would definitely back a kickstarter of theirs! As long as they stick with the overall sound of Pioneer, count me in!
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS