Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts
03:33 PM on 11/07/12
Robb
ism
User Info.
everyone can hate dos! as much they want. this song is still great.
Definitely agreed. I loved Stop When the Red Lights and this, and Lazy Bones was a solid third. Everything else was forgettable or simply awful.

This song reminds me a lot of Blood Sex and Booze, though. Which isn't a bad thing.
03:36 PM on 11/07/12
Robb
ism
User Info.
Agreed, Nightlife is brutal. It completely throws off the album. I'm trying to figure out why they included it.
They saw what a polarizing song Kill the DJ is (I am on the "Pro" side), and thought, "How can we make this worse and more boring?"
03:38 PM on 11/07/12
Robb
ism
User Info.
Also, I just actually watched the video. Not bad, better than most of their recent videos. And while I know a video is essentially an ad for the song / album, showing the album covers in the video struck me as really awkward and off-putting.
03:43 PM on 11/07/12
Robb
ism
User Info.
Haha I actually learned to like "Kill the DJ". Seriously though, outside of intentional sabotage, it doesn't belong there.
What was worse, wasn't this the second song leaked off !Dos!? We got the awesome Stray Heart, they got some momentum with me, thinking this could be a comeback from !Uno!, then BAM - here's the next upcoming song!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos