Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 3 posts.
03:35 PM on 11/07/12
ExtremeAvalanch
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Dos has 2 songs I like but after that the bulk if it is much better than UNO. UNO was classic green day but it felt like the same old stuff and nothing new. Dos sounds fresh and sounds like the logical follow up to 21CB. That being said "Nightlife" is one of the worst songs I have listen to this year.
Agreed, Nightlife is brutal. It completely throws off the album. I'm trying to figure out why they included it.
03:39 PM on 11/07/12
ExtremeAvalanch
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
They saw what a polarizing song Kill the DJ is (I am on the "Pro" side), and thought, "How can we make this worse and more boring?"
Haha I actually learned to like "Kill the DJ". Seriously though, outside of intentional sabotage, it doesn't belong there.
03:55 PM on 11/07/12
ExtremeAvalanch
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
What was worse, wasn't this the second song leaked off !Dos!? We got the awesome Stray Heart, they got some momentum with me, thinking this could be a comeback from !Uno!, then BAM - here's the next upcoming song!
Yeah, it was definitely the second or third leaked. Every other song, including the intro, off of "Dos" is better than Nightlife. So their marketing logic is befuddling. Maybe releasing a cruddy single is the new punk, who knows?
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums