Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 7 posts.
05:35 PM on 11/07/12
blackmold
Bro
User Info.
I kinda hated it more than I thought I would. I like "King of Amarillo" but the rest of the tracks are just dull.
06:05 PM on 11/07/12
blackmold
Bro
User Info.
I really think they should've just released "king of amarillo" as a single then stayed in the studio a while longer working on their music before throwing together an album real quick to make the kids happy. This project should've been a lot better.
06:35 PM on 11/07/12
blackmold
Bro
User Info.
Should have this reviewed by release date next week, along with Woe (if Rise ever sends it to me...)

Also, this song is a jam.

What song is this? It doesn't show up on mobile.

Edit: Nevermind. I see it. And I actually hated that song. Thought it was really boring. Maybe it could've been better if the background instrumentation wasn't all chugging.
07:41 PM on 11/07/12
blackmold
Bro
User Info.
i was really enjoying it until the last 2 songs.. they were boring.

overall I'm very picky when it comes to this generic metalcore shit, but atleast this band has an authentic sound. I like it.

What does this even mean?
08:05 PM on 11/07/12
blackmold
Bro
User Info.
It's upsetting to me that bands like this exist, and kids eat this shit up. Tyler Carter is a waste of a semi-decent voice.

If it really upsets you that bands like this exist (what does this even mean?), then you need to chill out. Because that's just sad.
05:19 AM on 11/08/12
blackmold
Bro
User Info.
Alright just finished listening... First off, I wanna start off by saying that I don't even listen to this type of music anymore. I've been a fan of screamo on and off since I got into the (let's call it) "scene" 13 years ago... screamo hasn't been an interest of mine for quite a few years now. I checked out Issues initially because of all the drama surrounding them... I can completely understand all the people who are still into this kind of music saying stuff like it doesn't live up to the hype or that it's wasted talent (love, sex, riot does sound like a nu metal song)... but to a (at this point) outsider to the genre, I thoroughly enjoy this EP. It mixes different influences (good enough) that it actually keeps me entertained in a genre that I normally think is currently stale.

Your opinion is invalid since you refer to this type of music as screamo.
01:13 PM on 11/08/12
blackmold
Bro
User Info.
I know exactly what screamo was originally, and that this type of music has falsely took over the name due to ignorance... I was simply referring to it that way because that's how the kids on this site talk... shut the fuck up and don't critrque me on what lamens terms I decide on using

Chill out bro.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums