Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 3 posts.
08:42 AM on 11/08/12
Mario57
We can gallop upon the sea...
User Info.
Adema's self titled is to this day one of my all time favorites. Still has a very unique sound. I started a n-metal thread awhile back. Other great ones; Sw1tched, Ill Nio, and 40 below summer.
damn i think i had one of their songs on a 2003 sampler (i think it was called "self medicate" or something, i still have the chorus stuck in my head), were their full lenghts decent for the genre ?
01:52 PM on 11/09/12
Mario57
User Info.
Definitely, Invitation To the dance (their best) was my favorite CD for years. I still find it unique and it's worth seeking out. Now it can seem immature (n-metal often was) but listen to the songs Step into the sideshow, rope, and still life.
thanks, i don't know if it's because of my age (i was veeeeeeeeeery young when i got into music by listening to nu metal bands) but i still have a soft spot for some nu metal bands like Sevendust, Lostprophets first album, and a lot of french ones. i'll check them out later
01:54 PM on 11/09/12
Mario57
User Info.
hmm it sounds solid, it kinda sounds similar to Eighteen Visions and Unwritten Law's old stuff
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests