Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 17 posts.
07:04 AM on 11/08/12
aquabayside
a light like no other
User Info.
I think Drake's feature was decent, other than that I agree with you 100%.

I personally feel drake raps about the same stupid "hot girl" shit. He Just describes his perfect sexy woman with no depth for much else anymore. Kendrick is leagues beyond in ability.
What do you think?
08:16 AM on 11/08/12
aquabayside
a light like no other
User Info.
Hahahaha are you fucking retarded or....

Haha ok asshole, not really necessary. but yeah, drakes rapping "ability" sucks. I think he's just a hook rapper. But stop bashing man its just an opinion
08:27 AM on 11/08/12
aquabayside
a light like no other
User Info.

Whatever your being petty, yes I did though. Take it however I said that's how I personally feel, so that IS just an opinion. Learn to read context man
08:33 AM on 11/08/12
aquabayside
a light like no other
User Info.
but man lik drake just raps about bitchs and i cant relate to that and kendrick is just so REAl and i get that and stuff

Really, Learn to read man...because that's exactly what I said. Your an idiot, fuck off and stop picking apart this stuff
08:35 AM on 11/08/12
aquabayside
a light like no other
User Info.

I'm done, wisdom and sarcasm is lost on you. Moving on
08:37 AM on 11/08/12
aquabayside
a light like no other
User Info.
Haha yep...Obviously. In other news, this album is fantastic one of my favorites this year
08:42 AM on 11/08/12
aquabayside
a light like no other
User Info.
Lady Gaga doesn't want her "Style" to be compromised. Says the woman who wore a meat dress and proclaimed she was "born that way". She has the most successful character in all of music.

This. Love it
Gaga is so out there
08:52 AM on 11/08/12
aquabayside
a light like no other
User Info.
Some people have listened to kendrick for years...not just jumping the bandwagon now
08:56 AM on 11/08/12
aquabayside
a light like no other
User Info.
Darrick and Spo? haha. Lots of people have been listening to K for awhile, 3 years myself.

Exactly dre.
I guess only a very few people can be true fans. Ha
09:01 AM on 11/08/12
aquabayside
a light like no other
User Info.
I think you missed the point of my post. Were you there when all hell broke loose that one night in the GKMC thread? Sorry I can't remember. I wasn't referring to you as an idiot either if that wasn't clear.....

Mhmm, dipshit.
Just shut up
09:03 AM on 11/08/12
aquabayside
a light like no other
User Info.
Well, I'm gonna keep my mouth shut about some people on this site in reference to hip hop - let me put it that way, haha.

Yeah..I wish some did
09:06 AM on 11/08/12
aquabayside
a light like no other
User Info.
Haha, I meant some of the ones that probably got into it because they had a few Black friends or because it's "cool" or "different".

Oh I hear you there. "It's cool my best friend is black" haha
Any other great hip-hop recs this past year? I really dig kendrick n ab-soul's album a ton, oh and macklemore's latest caught me by surprise
09:08 AM on 11/08/12
aquabayside
a light like no other
User Info.
Oh never mind, sorry. Long story, and I now regret bringing any of this up.

Listen fucker, I don't think you even know what I'm talking about

Probably right, bad mood?
It's cool I just kind of felt you attacked an opinion of mine, agree to disagree?
09:14 AM on 11/08/12
aquabayside
a light like no other
User Info.
I don't think people here listen to some of the rap I'd post like Doughboys. Nothing new that I've been listening to lately, but I did hear a newer young artist Black Dave (basically a harder Joey Bada$$ in what he's going for) thanks to a post in the hip hop forum, and if you're looking for good mixes, Damu The Fudgemunk.

Your the only other person I've heard mention doughboys, i dig them. I haven't given Joey basa$$ much listen to yet
09:19 AM on 11/08/12
aquabayside
a light like no other
User Info.
Are you sure we're talking about the same group? From the south? haha.I only know about them cause my brother lives down there and listens to them religiously.

Also, here's Black Dave:

I was gonna try to feature him but the kid's disogranized/unprofessional haha. "What's your e-mail?" Man, you saw my email already in your inbox. That's what I can't stand with that "new young 19 y/o" rapper craze now. They do w/e but when it comes to press, they got that same recklessness.

Yep, same group. So random how i came upon them. Lots of nights ill go on fits of looking up new acts/upcoming stuff. Very few times does it lead to something new that is great. But worth the effort for the love of new tunes. And yeah them damn rappers and their ways
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests