All Posts by User
Displaying user's 25 posts.
06:16 AM on 11/08/12
Dre Okorley
User Info.
06:17 AM on 11/08/12
Dre Okorley
User Info.
Lol LG ft KL. But yeah, sounds awful with her voice on it so it was probably for the best.
06:34 AM on 11/08/12
Dre Okorley
User Info.
"compromise her style"? As in working in the rap genre?
She did pretty well with songs from Cudi and Wale but then again she was in her "Fame" phase.
I guess I need to hear it to see what she means.
Just linked to what she said, you can read it now. Kinda petty imo, but hey, it's her choice. And as I said it was for the better, haha.
06:57 AM on 11/08/12
Dre Okorley
User Info.
Hate this. Kendrick alone is always better than with guests. One of the few rappers I can say that about, and that's a huge compliment
I think Drake's feature was decent, other than that I agree with you 100%.
07:14 AM on 11/08/12
Dre Okorley
User Info.
I personally feel drake raps about the same stupid "hot girl" shit. He Just describes his perfect sexy woman with no depth for much else anymore. Kendrick is leagues beyond in ability.
What do you think?
I agree about KL, but I don't know anything about Drake (I don't really listen to him).

Not even on the Drake tip, Kendrick's just a poet. He has a knack for touching upon issues in a very heartfelt way, and women isn't even the extent of the subjects he covers. When he does talk about them, it's often about his personal experiences or how that lady should be uplifted and respected, or should be self-empowered.
08:01 AM on 11/08/12
Dre Okorley
User Info.
She sounds like one of those contestants trying out for American Idol lol.
Especially at 1:55
08:24 AM on 11/08/12
Dre Okorley
User Info.
Guys, lets not mistake good voices for bad (LG) ones.
08:51 AM on 11/08/12
Dre Okorley
User Info.
This isn't the song that got cut from the record, this is just her singing one of the choruses.
I didn't say it got cut from the record. I said that they didn't use this version. Everyone knows that "Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe" is on the record.
08:54 AM on 11/08/12
Dre Okorley
User Info.
Glad someone appreciated that.

But for real though I'm starting to think Darrick and Spo were right maybe, because the idiots seem to be coming out of the woodworks professing their undying GOAT boners for Kendrick. Sigh. Still love the record, however.
Darrick and Spo? haha. Lots of people have been listening to K for awhile, 3 years myself.
08:54 AM on 11/08/12
Dre Okorley
User Info.
I'm just sayin that this is not the one that got because they were messing with her vibe. Or whatever, actually not that important.
Oh! Got you. Let me change that.
09:01 AM on 11/08/12
Dre Okorley
User Info.
I think you missed the point of my post. Were you there when all hell broke loose that one night in the GKMC thread? Sorry I can't remember. I wasn't referring to you as an idiot either if that wasn't clear.....
Ah, nope. But I definitely remember there not being as many responses to KL news as there are now. Makes sense though, he did sell 242K copies, haha.
09:02 AM on 11/08/12
Dre Okorley
User Info.
Exactly dre.
I guess only a very few people can be true fans. Ha
Well, I'm gonna keep my mouth shut about some people on this site in reference to hip hop - let me put it that way, haha.
09:05 AM on 11/08/12
Dre Okorley
User Info.
Haha, I meant some of the ones that probably got into it because they had a few Black friends or because it's "cool" or "different".
09:09 AM on 11/08/12
Dre Okorley
User Info.
Never posting in the news forum again, lesson learned, bye
Nah, continuing posting on news, haha. Too many feels in this thread.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests