Username
Password

Comments: Page 5
Displaying posts 60 - 75 of 90
09:08 AM on 11/08/12
aquabayside
a light like no other
User Info.
Oh never mind, sorry. Long story, and I now regret bringing any of this up.

Listen fucker, I don't think you even know what I'm talking about

Probably right, bad mood?
It's cool I just kind of felt you attacked an opinion of mine, agree to disagree?
09:09 AM on 11/08/12
Dre Okorley
User Info.
Never posting in the news forum again, lesson learned, bye
Nah, continuing posting on news, haha. Too many feels in this thread.
09:12 AM on 11/08/12
Dre Okorley
User Info.
Oh I hear you there. "It's cool my best friend is black" haha
Any other great hip-hop recs this past year? I really dig kendrick n ab-soul's album a ton, oh and macklemore's latest caught me by surprise
I don't think people here listen to some of the rap I'd post like Doughboys. Nothing new that I've been listening to lately, but I did hear a newer young artist Black Dave (basically a harder Joey Bada$$ in what he's going for) thanks to a post in the hip hop forum, and if you're looking for good mixes, Damu The Fudgemunk.
09:14 AM on 11/08/12
aquabayside
a light like no other
User Info.
I don't think people here listen to some of the rap I'd post like Doughboys. Nothing new that I've been listening to lately, but I did hear a newer young artist Black Dave (basically a harder Joey Bada$$ in what he's going for) thanks to a post in the hip hop forum, and if you're looking for good mixes, Damu The Fudgemunk.

Your the only other person I've heard mention doughboys, i dig them. I haven't given Joey basa$$ much listen to yet
09:17 AM on 11/08/12
Dre Okorley
User Info.
Your the only other person I've heard mention doughboys, i dig them. I haven't given Joey basa$$ much listen to yet
Are you sure we're talking about the same group? From the south? I only know about them cause my brother lives down there and listens to them religiously.

Also, here's Black Dave:

I was gonna try to feature him but the kid's disogranized/unprofessional haha. "What's your e-mail?" Man, you've already got my email in your inbox. That's what I can't stand with that "new young 19 y/o" rapper craze now. They do w/e but when it comes to press, they got that same recklessness.
09:19 AM on 11/08/12
aquabayside
a light like no other
User Info.
Are you sure we're talking about the same group? From the south? haha.I only know about them cause my brother lives down there and listens to them religiously.

Also, here's Black Dave:

I was gonna try to feature him but the kid's disogranized/unprofessional haha. "What's your e-mail?" Man, you saw my email already in your inbox. That's what I can't stand with that "new young 19 y/o" rapper craze now. They do w/e but when it comes to press, they got that same recklessness.

Yep, same group. So random how i came upon them. Lots of nights ill go on fits of looking up new acts/upcoming stuff. Very few times does it lead to something new that is great. But worth the effort for the love of new tunes. And yeah them damn rappers and their ways
09:35 AM on 11/08/12
xsinkshipsx
@alexmacwilliam
User Info.
I don't like this but not because I don't like lady gaga, but because this should have been WAY cooler than it was.
09:38 AM on 11/08/12
Dre Okorley
User Info.
I don't like this but not because I don't like lady gaga, but because this should have been WAY cooler than it was.
I think Lady Gaga's okay, but her voice sounds so awful. Not only is she out of tune, but she's trying to do stuff that doesn't fit, as well as sounding just plain awkward overall.
09:42 AM on 11/08/12
Who Is Ryan?
???
User Info.
Eh...I prefer the other
09:50 AM on 11/08/12
saywhatever
User Info.
aquabayside, wow, how many bad posts can you have in one thread?
09:53 AM on 11/08/12
aquabayside
a light like no other
User Info.
aquabayside, wow, how many bad posts can you have in one thread?

Just to one person regarding them picking apart simple opinions on a rap artist.
Don't worry too much about it guy.
09:54 AM on 11/08/12
saywhatever
User Info.
Just to one person regarding them picking apart simple opinions on a rap artist.
Don't worry too much about it guy.
I'm not worried, I'm just saying you've said a lot of stupid things in here. Do you though.
09:57 AM on 11/08/12
aquabayside
a light like no other
User Info.
I'm not worried, I'm just saying you've said a lot of stupid things in here. Do you though.

Other thanlike 3 posts back to that person its been only discussing hip-hop/rap so I don't give a shit.
DO YOU sir! Haha
09:58 AM on 11/08/12
weworemasks
save the drama for wilmer valderama
User Info.
this wasn't an "unused" version, it was something she recorded for the hell of it. the "unused" song was 'partynauseous.'
10:02 AM on 11/08/12
Dre Okorley
User Info.
this wasn't an "unused" version, it was something she recorded for the hell of it. the "unused" song was 'partynauseous.'
Ok, haha. I'm just saying this version isn't on the album. They went with Kendrick's voice.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos