Username
Password
Streaming News - Page 6
Displaying posts 75 - 90 of 90.
10:05 AM on 11/08/12
weworemasks
save the drama for wilmer valderama
User Info.
Ok, haha. I'm just saying this version isn't on the album. They went with Kendrick's voice.
shit, you quoting me just reminded me about that e-mail you sent!!!! did you ever send it?
10:09 AM on 11/08/12
Dre Okorley
User Info.
shit, you quoting me just reminded me about that e-mail you sent!!!! did you ever send it?
Yeah I did. >:O

But don't worry about it now haha.
10:24 AM on 11/08/12
weworemasks
User Info.
Yeah I did. >:O

But don't worry about it now haha.
nooooo i feel bad! if i post it, is it '2 late' 'a late pass' 'unimportant' etc?
10:41 AM on 11/08/12
Dre Okorley
User Info.
nooooo i feel bad! if i post it, is it '2 late' 'a late pass' 'unimportant' etc?
Nah, haha. It's more me just being like "This isn't the best of his stuff, he'll probably have something more impressive to show everyone in the future." The song is alright, but the video is kinda meh haha.
10:50 AM on 11/08/12
weworemasks
User Info.
Nah, haha. It's more me just being like "This isn't the best of his stuff, he'll probably have something more impressive to show everyone in the future." The song is alright, but the video is kinda meh haha.
i'll hold off in that case! he just signed to fools gold right? should have some heat soon enough, i'm sure!
10:52 AM on 11/08/12
Dre Okorley
User Info.
i'll hold off in that case! he just signed to fools gold right? should have some heat soon enough, i'm sure!
Yeah he did, crazy right? Does everyone on Fool's Gold get the same amount of attn tho? I dont pay too much attn to that label but I feel they got some artists on there who know one follows that much.
11:23 AM on 11/08/12
ablueskytragedy
me waka natau
User Info.
I'm in class, can't listen to this. What part did she sing over? Was it the "Pussy on a pedestal" part? Also someone link me to the "Didn't want her style to be compromised" part?
11:26 AM on 11/08/12
CastlesXClouds
Relax
User Info.
I agree about KL, but I don't know anything about Drake (I don't really listen to him).

Not even on the Drake tip, Kendrick's just a poet. He has a knack for touching upon issues in a very heartfelt way, and women isn't even the extent of the subjects he covers. When he does talk about them, it's often about his personal experiences or how that lady should be uplifted and respected, or should be self-empowered.
What do you think about Fuckin Problem?
11:45 AM on 11/08/12
Dre Okorley
User Info.
What do you think about Fuckin Problem?
It's a little too Schoolboy Q lyrically for me haha, but the four artists are well arranged. Kendrick doesn't even really go into saying much, "dick" is actually "dihhh". I think he was the least crazy out of the rest of them.
12:21 PM on 11/08/12
_veges_
User Info.
The normal hook is one of the weakest on the album imo, but this is just unlistenable
01:43 PM on 11/08/12
blackmold
Bro
User Info.
Damn, Kendrick is gettin' almost as many replies as some of the pop-punk bands posted on here. Good for him.
02:00 PM on 11/08/12
Dre Okorley
User Info.
Damn, Kendrick is gettin' almost as many replies as some of the pop-punk bands posted on here. Good for him.
A lot of the hip hop news threads have been lately, too.
09:35 PM on 11/08/12
Jukebox Romeo
User Info.
This is obviously unfinished / not completely produced, I think if Gaga were on the actual album she'd sound better. But yeah, this is the type of feature that doesn't really add anything different to the song from what Kendrick can bring. Happy it's not on there.
06:21 AM on 11/09/12
Dre Okorley
User Info.
This is obviously unfinished / not completely produced, I think if Gaga were on the actual album she'd sound better. But yeah, this is the type of feature that doesn't really add anything different to the song from what Kendrick can bring. Happy it's not on there.
Yeah, I guess I didn't take that into consideration, hah. True...but until I've heard some future collabs between her and Kendrick, I won't be totally convinced that the genre's her calling.
01:32 PM on 11/09/12
Jukebox Romeo
User Info.
Yeah, I guess I didn't take that into consideration, hah. True...but until I've heard some future collabs between her and Kendrick, I won't be totally convinced that the genre's her calling.
I thought she was decent on the Wale song, kind of the same thing though, a generic performance that didn't add much to the track. Kendrick has proven to be a master of placing features on this album so I'm sure we'd only hear Gaga on a K.Dot project if it were good. We'll see if he turns up on a Gaga song or something though, that'd be interesting.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests