SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
cool.
12:25 PM on 11/08/12
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
I think it's arguably the worst. Aside from whatever that terrible song is that Tom sings about a spider and good boys and girls. The best songs were the ones mark led on.
your opinions, they are backwards. Wishing Well was the best, Hearts All Gone was the worst. Tom > Mark
04:23 PM on 11/08/12
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
"Heart's All Gone" is great. it's kind of like the "Go" on Neighborhoods. i dig it. Travis especially rules on that song.
Nah, Go's a great song, Hearts All Gone is fucking embarrassing.
04:24 PM on 11/08/12
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
Haha talk about backwards. Wishing Well is the WORST blink song ever. Lyrics are ridiculously childish and dadadas are annoying. Basically everything that could have gone wrong went wrong. Heart's All Gone actually has some depth to it and DOESN'T sound like it's been written by an 8 year old. Mark >> Tom
Lol, the thing I find laughable about HAG is that it does sound like it was written by an 8 year old.
04:26 PM on 11/08/12
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
I like how you guys argue about which song you like more as if it's going to sway the other person.
It's not about swaying someones opinion, it's about letting them know how much you disagree. A very big, very important difference..
04:43 PM on 11/08/12
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
both HAG and wishing well both sound like they were written by 8 year olds. but HAG is a way better 8 year old.
nope.
04:44 PM on 11/08/12
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
yep. really.
05:42 PM on 11/08/12
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
lol
09:04 AM on 11/09/12
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
Haha, it's not even close. If I were to rank the songs 1-14, it'd be in that second half for sure.

I'm always surprised at the lack of love for Natives. I love that song and think it's the most "old" Blink-esque song on the record. That chorus just flows and Travis ride work in it is icing on the cake for me
it'd be dead last for me.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version