Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 205
10:08 AM on 11/08/12
CarouselBoy
Not everything, not yet
User Info.
I'll believe it when I hear it, but with all the album updates and instagram photos of them working hard in the studio, I wouldn't doubt we could have at least a rough mix of something.

This seems weird, though. They're going to release a song in, let's just say, three weeks or so. Okay, then how long until the album is finished? We're just going to sit on this song for another year? If I were them, I'd wait eight months, until the album release date was at least tentative. That way anticipation won't start to die off around February or March and then have to get us all interested again six months later.
Maybe the songs won't be on an album. They're not on a label, they can release new music however they want
10:09 AM on 11/08/12
irthesteve
All that wander are not lost
User Info.
awesome.
10:10 AM on 11/08/12
punkcrap
a stupid fuck with brilliant luck.
User Info.
I'll just repeat myself here:

10:12 AM on 11/08/12
WhoSaidThat?
twitter.com/TiredOfSeth
User Info.
ALK3ADDICT
let it all go
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Nolessthanblink
Are you watching closely?
User Info.
My AWESOME day just got even better!
10:14 AM on 11/08/12
randys950
@randys950
User Info.
that is FAST. i expect the lyrics to be weak, power chord guitars and loud drumming
perfect blink :)
10:14 AM on 11/08/12
tonyt3524
User Info.
10:17 AM on 11/08/12
ParkwayTom
Forgive me, Nashville
User Info.
My life has meaning again.
10:17 AM on 11/08/12
ChaseTx
10:18 AM on 11/08/12
suicidalmoose
Lindsay let me kiss your forehead!
User Info.
haha, this one of the funniest, and probably the longest, gif I've ever seen
10:19 AM on 11/08/12
tobuildabridge
Nope. Wrong.
User Info.
He honestly seems to be the one that is most excited, so anyone that claims that would be an idiot. Also, the fact that he seems the most excited worries me a bit.

Tom wants to be there too much! Ahhhhhhh!
10:21 AM on 11/08/12
jjm1
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'll believe it when I hear it, but with all the album updates and instagram photos of them working hard in the studio, I wouldn't doubt we could have at least a rough mix of something.

This seems weird, though. They're going to release a song in, let's just say, three weeks or so. Okay, then how long until the album is finished? We're just going to sit on this song for another year? If I were them, I'd wait eight months, until the album release date was at least tentative. That way anticipation won't start to die off around February or March and then have to get us all interested again six months later.
Ya, im pretty pissed off they are releasing songs in 3 weeks too... i get what youre trying to say but jsut be happy they are back in the studio already working on stuff. A short time ago they were not a band and most people thought they would never make an album again, they dont owe the fans anything, especially a deadline of when they will or will not release music
TAI182
User Info.
Woo hoo! I love all of the blink updates and Tom's involvement lately. The wonders of being independent!
Zack Zarrillo
User Info.
This is what no label means. I wouldn't be surprised if we see a "club" tour in Feb/March

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos