Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 3 posts.
08:29 AM on 11/09/12
Chris Collum
No dumbass dove in my dumbass brain
User Info.
Pretty sure I wrote an embarrassingly long user review of that record on this site several years ago that detailed my sappy bullshit feelings about the record pretty extensively...yikes, had forgotten about that
08:54 AM on 11/09/12
Chris Collum
User Info.
I found it. The length isn't toooo long considering how big that album is in this music scene, but I like how you have 7 different albums in the RIYL haha.
I just re-read it for the first time since posting it. It held up better than I was expecting but I still wouldn't write anything even remotely resembling that if I sat down to review it today haha. Whatever. I was like 17 or some shit.
09:03 AM on 11/09/12
Chris Collum
User Info.
I know exactly what you mean haha.
I do see this record as one of several that kind of pointed in me in the right general direction in terms of my music listening habits, that is towards the pop-punk and post-hardcore scenes that were self-imploding as I discovered them circa 2006/2007. I eventually then proceeded to check out Archers of Loaf, Radiohead, Neutral Milk Hotel, Built to Spill and Explosions in the Sky because I'd seen Jesse Lacey mention them in interviews and well...the rest is history haha.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS