Username
Password

08:43 AM on 11/14/12 
User Info.
InTheatersNow
Suck My Balls
Palatine, IL
Male - 26 Years Old
People are still going to invest money whether the gain is taxed at 15% or 25%.

A businessman is going to worry about one thing, and one thing only...making money. He'll pay the taxes on the money he makes later.

No, a businessman will take tax into consideration before he invests anything.
09:11 AM on 11/14/12 
User Info.
InTheatersNow
Suck My Balls
Palatine, IL
Male - 26 Years Old
I've heard many businessmen say making money is making money....in fact I lifted that quote pretty much word for word from Mark Cuban.

And if you are being taxed higher you are making less money.

http://bit.ly/RXHHqo
06:52 AM on 11/20/12 
User Info.
InTheatersNow
Suck My Balls
Palatine, IL
Male - 26 Years Old

Losses on investments. Charitable donations. Mortgage interest. Or loopholes if you want to call them that.
01:40 PM on 11/20/12 
User Info.
InTheatersNow
Suck My Balls
Palatine, IL
Male - 26 Years Old
Luck might not be the right word....fortunate, maybe. Definitely some luck though.

Usually, when you choose a career path that doesn't include college, you end up busting your ass for 40-50 hours a week at a full time job for an income on the lower end of median. If you're lucky, you'll be part of a union that fights to get you decent health benefits and maybe some dental. But chances are the income you're taking it won't be nearly enough to raise a kid, live in a halfway decent area, and still have extra income at the end to invest. That is, assuming you have any sort of education at all on even how to go about investing. As luck would have it, she's lucky enough to have a union that fought to get her a 401K and pension as well. Of course, sacrifices had to be made by the union to get those things...she can't touch either account until she reaches a certain age, and if god forbid something happens to her, her children (aka me) don't get to inherit those accounts. Only a spouse can. Kind of discriminatory towards single parents, IMO.

If you are not married you can select someone else as your beneficiary.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS
Mobile Version
Banners, Flyers, Widgets