Denver, dude. I have family from Aurora, which is very close to Denver, and here's why Colorado is the shit (aside from weed):
- Pretty much zero mosquitos (my aunt's friend flipped out and jumped onto a chair at the mere sight of a single mosquito flying by)
- Low humidity (dry heat beats humid heat any day in my opinion)
- Cheap real estate (living in CO is pretty darn cheap, my sister pays barely anything for rent out there)
- Skiing (Breckenridge is all I need to say.)
- Friendly people (I dunno, I'm from New England and it seems like people in CO are more cheery and open with each other. Just nice folks)
- You get snow and you get warm weather! Best of both worlds.