All Posts by User
Displaying user's 18 posts
11:37 AM on 11/12/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
11:47 AM on 11/12/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
I've yet to listen to Dos. Do I need to be in a rush to?
It's atrocious.
11:51 AM on 11/12/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
Yap. It's that bad.
12:08 PM on 11/12/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
Oh come on, it is not. You can't tell me you enjoy Blink 182's Neighborhoods and yet THIS album is atrocious.
I just did. Oh no. When your only argument in every-single-thread is to bring up Blink-182, you're really reaching for any defense you can get.
12:09 PM on 11/12/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
People are over on the Green Day page defending "Nightlife", which I think is the worst GD song I've ever heard. Your thoughts on that song?
I don't know how you could defend that song.
12:21 PM on 11/12/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
Or All Time Low, whatever. I realize there are some strange missteps on Dos but songs like "Ashley" and "Stop When The Red Light Flashes" should satisfy even those who loved Warning.
All Time Low write better shitty pop-songs than Green Day do. It's that simple.
12:34 PM on 11/12/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
That's one of the funniest things I've ever read here. You can't REALLY believe that? What's next, you're gonna tell me The Wonder Years are better songwriters as well?
Better bad pop-song songwriters? No, no they're not.
12:49 PM on 11/12/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
Jason Tate - Do you like any Green Day records?
For the 9 millionth time: love every single one up until "21st Century" -- and I even like some songs on that (think it was in my top 30 the year it came out).
12:50 PM on 11/12/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
ah, i was wondering when todays Jason Tate green day news post filled with Jason Tate shit talking on said green day news post was gonna happen.

you ever get bored of this conversation, sir?
Nope, it's my job. Do you?
12:53 PM on 11/12/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
i have nothing to say on the subject with you. i've been made repeatedly aware of your stance, and would only like to point out the fact you are seemingly living out the movie Groundhogs Day.
... says the dude calling me out.
12:57 PM on 11/12/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
yeah? this is the first time i've called you out on it.
Still goooooooing.
12:58 PM on 11/12/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
Which is why it makes no sense that one would like Nimrod/Warning and not at least like Uno. Songs like Stay The Night, Carpe Diem, Let Yourself Go, Angel Face, etc. could have easily been on Nimrod and/or Warning.
Because I was like 15 when I liked Nimrod. And Warning sounds nothing like Uno. "Let Yourself Go" is so fucking bad.
01:03 PM on 11/12/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
you're a very negative person, you know that?
Stillllll going.
01:23 PM on 11/12/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
Not a huge Green Day fan at all anymore but my friend had me sit through Dos and its about half and half. It's not atrocious. Tate most likely went into thinking it was going to be terrible and didn't give it a real chance. And come on, All time low write better songs than Dookie and Insomniac? How can you make such a statement and own this website? All time low exists because of albums like Dookie.
Missed the entire point of what I said ... first, I said shitty pop songs. I don't think that applies to early Green Day -- I think those are good pop songs. Second, we're talking about right now ... not the band's early catalog. So, if you're going to say shit like "How can you make such a statement and own this website" -- you should at least get my quotes right.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos