Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 6 posts.
11:03 AM on 11/12/12
Phil507
Cynical and sarcastic dick
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Oh come on, it is not. You can't tell me you enjoy Blink 182's Neighborhoods and yet THIS album is atrocious.
11:19 AM on 11/12/12
Phil507
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I just did. Oh no. When your only argument in every-single-thread is to bring up Blink-182, you're really reaching for any defense you can get.
Or All Time Low, whatever. I realize there are some strange missteps on Dos but songs like "Ashley" and "Stop When The Red Light Flashes" should satisfy even those who loved Warning.
11:26 AM on 11/12/12
Phil507
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
All Time Low write better shitty pop-songs than Green Day do. It's that simple.
That's one of the funniest things I've ever read here. You can't REALLY believe that? What's next, you're gonna tell me The Wonder Years are better songwriters as well?
11:57 AM on 11/12/12
Phil507
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
For the 9 millionth time: love every single one up until "21st Century" -- and I even like some songs on that (think it was in my top 30 the year it came out).
Which is why it makes no sense that one would like Nimrod/Warning and not at least like Uno. Songs like Stay The Night, Carpe Diem, Let Yourself Go, Angel Face, etc. could have easily been on Nimrod and/or Warning.
12:12 PM on 11/12/12
Phil507
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Warning sounds nothing like any other album. Everyone always compares new songs to Warning. At least Tate and I agree on something.
Listen to "Church On Sunday" from Warning and then listen to "Fell For You" from Uno. You really can't pick up on a similar vibe?
02:27 PM on 11/12/12
Phil507
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Sure did, getting out of that train wreck was the best thing that ever happened to me. Thanks for reminding me how much better life is now! Man, doing what I want sure is great.
Wow, sorry to hear about that (seriously). I'm all for arguing about music but will draw the line at low blows like that. As I have multiple friends who are now divorced, I have some idea of how painful it is. Glad you've fallen on better times and we can get back to arguing about Blink 182 v. Green Day.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums