AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 5 posts.
01:23 PM on 11/12/12
tdlyon
User Info.
Jason, if you don't like Green Day any more, which is incredibly obvious, just stop going into threads about them and talking shit. Some people, like me, still love them. I think Uno and Dos are both really fun albums, and apparently Tre is more serious for people who don't like "fun" Green Day.
03:43 PM on 11/12/12
tdlyon
User Info.
............this really sucks. It sucks seeing people shit all over my favorite band. I agree with the post that said they were only playing to their hardcore fans on this, because I think that sums it up completely. These are some of the best/most fun songs I've heard from them and I'm loving all of it. Sucks to see tons of people rip it apart like this, and it only seems to be this one sided on this forum for some reason. Weird.
Don't worry, I'm with you 100%.
03:44 PM on 11/12/12
tdlyon
User Info.
So why does this record say "dos" on it? It wasn't on my my leak, and the wiki says it's on Tre...
This song was originally gonna be on Tre and Stray Heart was gonna be on Dos, but they switched the two at the last minute (which makes tons of sense, since they wouldn't fit with the albums they were originally supposed to be on at all). Since vinyls take longer to produce, the first ones to get shipped didn't have the changes yet. I'm sure they've already made the fix, and the Dos vinyl with Drama Queen on it will someday be a collector's item.
06:12 PM on 11/12/12
tdlyon
User Info.
Dos was better then Uno.
Agreed, and I loved Uno.
07:44 PM on 11/12/12
tdlyon
User Info.
Soooo.... how about that new song???
I like it.
Options
Related News Stories