This is music for dilsmacks
12:05 PM on 11/12/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
Dilsmacks, I tell you. Dilsmacks.
12:19 PM on 11/12/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
Not a huge Green Day fan at all anymore but my friend had me sit through Dos and its about half and half. It's not atrocious. Tate most likely went into thinking it was going to be terrible and didn't give it a real chance. And come on, All time low write better songs than Dookie and Insomniac? How can you make such a statement and own this website? All time low exists because of albums like Dookie.

He never said that.
02:32 PM on 11/12/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
Worked for you marriage

So fucking low
02:52 PM on 11/12/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
I would like it for just once he admit he's wrong when called out about something. He's gonna call me an idiot for saying he didn't specify something enough? Why don't you get your mouth off his dick. Actually keep there so we don't have to hear you

You're arguing about a band (Green Day) that does in fact suck now, you blithering dilsmack.
02:55 PM on 11/12/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
I would like it for just once he admit he's wrong when called out about something. He's gonna call me an idiot for saying he didn't specify something enough? Why don't you get your mouth off his dick. Actually keep there so we don't have to hear you

And you're getting this upset because someone called you an idiot on the internet? I can only imagine what you're like in real life, you sad, pathetic human.
03:10 PM on 11/12/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
Says the girl who lives in a fuckng Internet forum. Lets just both agree we both have no fucking lives. I can at least admit. You're constantly on here. I'm sure you're just as pathetic.

Hahaha there's so much wrong with this post that at this point I'm inclined to let this conversation go.
03:17 PM on 11/12/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
It's been a great one sided argument. Thanks for the input.

Remember the only I said was you pulled out an extremely low, uncalled for personal blow to Jason. That's all. Good day.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums