AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts.
11:57 AM on 11/12/12
xtbs7645x
User Info.
maybe they listened to the fans when we all said we didn't like the production on The Fire?
I still dont understand what the hell happened to The Fire.. Still Searching/Life Is Not both sound amazing and are produced by McTernan. Yet, The Fire sounds fucking awful, honestly the production ruined that album for me. Also, people have asked Buddy in the chats on here and he seemed rather confused that people thought it sounded bad. Which honestly blows my mind! Its sounds like the album was ripped at a bitrate of 96 and then mastered.
05:12 PM on 11/12/12
xtbs7645x
User Info.
It would be awesome if they re-released The Fire remastered because I really like those songs.
I'm glad to see a bunch of people feel the same way about the production.. was beginning to question if it was just me. Sadly, I doubt a remaster will ever happen :( shame, there are some really good songs (cowards actually one my favorite SF songs). The entire mix is just awful, the guitars sounds so washed out. I can honestly say, the production has prevented me from really getting into the album.. it honestly bothers me that much.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests