AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

10:52 PM on 11/13/12 
User Info.
Fool
Chicago
Male
When I heard the voice I knew it was a girl. Glad I was right. This show is odd but I kind of like it. The thing with this kind of friendship/relationship is that the people only hear the parts they like and make the rest of it up in their heads. People are stupid, if someone is holding something back (such as you seeing them) there is a damn good reason.

This show frustrated me with the stupidity, yet I enjoyed watching it.
09:54 AM on 12/05/12 
User Info.
Fool
Chicago
Male
The best part of the show is how Nev just googles them real fast, makes a phone call, and he has all their real info. idk maybe I'm just paranoid, but I would google them extensively and demand to Skype before we meet. That's the only unrealistic part to me. Do they really trust so much that they don't even check up? Aren't they worried about their safety?

Well I'm sure it's edited to look faster than it actually is. I actually think this show is fairly real because I've known people to be in these kind of catfish situations. People will believe whatever they want because the person lives almost entirely in their head.

The second part of the above wasn't directed at you but to the people saying the show is obviously fake. People do this type of stuff all the time.
03:18 PM on 12/05/12 
User Info.
Fool
Chicago
Male
^ That seems fairly accurate.

And that gif at the top was hilarious but damn did Mhissy (wtf?) seem crazy during that part. Seriously what is the reasoning behind adding an h?
12:57 PM on 12/30/12 
User Info.
Fool
Chicago
Male
I don't get adding people you don't actually know.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos