Username
Password

10:53 PM on 11/26/12 
User Info.
kianacarly
I'm living it, leaving it to change
PNW
Female - 22 Years Old
omg this Matt guy is killing me rn. Talking about his suicidal thoughts and still being ashamed after his death omg

09:10 AM on 11/28/12 
User Info.
jeffersin
I love you!
Cincinnati, OH
Male - 22 Years Old
I know. Damn, that shit was sad to hear.
09:45 AM on 11/28/12 
User Info.
popdisaster00
Two years is a long time to pretend
Twin Cities, MN
Male - 25 Years Old
Watched the first two episodes and enjoyed them. Haven't seen the 3rd yet, though. Show is decent enough to keep watching, that's for sure.
09:49 AM on 11/28/12 
User Info.
maxvsmaradona
thesecondside.bandcamp.co m
New Jersey
Male - 24 Years Old
Do people really believe this to be authentic? It is so obviously staged. Even if this Sunny person is really that immensely gullible, that does not excuse some of the other unwarranted actions that happened on the show. This show would be a interesting topic if it wasn't so obviously fake. Just like hardcore pawn and breaking amish. It is sad to see our society get so obsessed about this type of programming.

It is authentic.
12:55 PM on 11/28/12 
User Info.
kianacarly
I'm living it, leaving it to change
PNW
Female - 22 Years Old
The best part of the show is how Nev just googles them real fast, makes a phone call, and he has all their real info. idk maybe I'm just paranoid, but I would google them extensively and demand to Skype before we meet. That's the only unrealistic part to me. Do they really trust so much that they don't even check up? Aren't they worried about their safety?
06:32 PM on 11/28/12 
User Info.
donnyshutup
Mpls
Male - 24 Years Old

Look up information about the original documentary. Their own blogs never mention any of the events as their supposed to be happening. It doesn't add up.
03:18 AM on 11/29/12 
User Info.
C&C
No Avatar Selected
Male - 34 Years Old
I LOVE Catfish the tv sholw!!!
09:44 AM on 11/29/12 
User Info.
maxvsmaradona
New Jersey
Male - 24 Years Old
Look up information about the original documentary. Their own blogs never mention any of the events as their supposed to be happening. It doesn't add up.

Adding up or not, thinking the show is staged or not, it's all real once it happens to you.
09:48 AM on 11/29/12 
User Info.
maxvsmaradona
New Jersey
Male - 24 Years Old
The best part of the show is how Nev just googles them real fast, makes a phone call, and he has all their real info. idk maybe I'm just paranoid, but I would google them extensively and demand to Skype before we meet. That's the only unrealistic part to me. Do they really trust so much that they don't even check up? Aren't they worried about their safety?

Google is a powerful thing. I googled myself once, and I found a thread I made on AP a few years ago. Speaking of, I should probably delete it. Hah. But getting most of the information is easy when the person you're helping out has phone numbers and shit. Also, speaking from experience, there's always the feeling of giving the other person (if he/she is Catfishing you) the benefit of the doubt. You just want to believe in something so bad, that factors like that don't matter, when they should.
10:42 PM on 11/29/12 
User Info.
Star Slight
http://absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=2968512

Relevant
06:40 AM on 11/30/12 
User Info.
jeffersin
I love you!
Cincinnati, OH
Male - 22 Years Old
That's fucked up
06:48 AM on 11/30/12 
User Info.
soccerq
No Avatar Selected
Afghanistan
Male
Toon Army mock the Potters boss with chants of "You’re just a tramp in a tracksuit" but are silenced as Walters and Jerome score late to nick it 2-1 wear discount soccer cleats. Tony Pulis had the last laugh on his Tyneside tormentors - and even some Stoke fans - with a magnificent comeback victory. Pulis was taunted with chants of ‘you’re just a tramp in a tracksuit by the travelling Geordie faithful wear cheap soccer cleats, but he turned into a pickpocket by the end. The Stoke manager even had some dissenting voices in the home stands when he kept on Jon Walters and sent sub Cameron Jerome wear nike mercurial vapor 8 into the action to help out up front. But Walters came to the rescue with a brilliant twisting header from Jerome’s classy right wing cross in the 81st minute as his team faced up to a first home defeat of the season wear adidas predator lz. And then Jerome strode superbly through the middle to take a header from sub Kenwyne Jones in his stride and slam a great shot past Tim Krul for a spectacular turn-around triumph in the 85th minute. Pulis beamed about the stick he gets for his gear and said wear nike mercurial vapor 9: "I thought the chant was pretty funny - and I’ve got my suit on now." And the Stoke boss hailed his subs when he said: “The lads have great spirit and commitment, they could have come on and jogged around but the effort they put in was there to be seen wear adidas f50 adizero trx. But the comeback was hard on Newcastle who fought hard for the lead and threatened to extend it, but four straight defeats is a bad statistic - although Alan Pardew wear nike total 90 laser iv men are much better than their position suggests. Pardew groaned: "It’s a tough result to take, but it’s been that kind of season. We are not doing much different to last year, but things were falling for us then - but not now. "Sometimes wear nike ctr360 maestri iii when you have a game plan and follow it through almost to the letter it’s galling when you have got to look the players in eye when they have come away with nothing. Stoke win came despite losing Peter Crouch who accidentally took a painful smack in the mouth from Newcastle skipper Fabricio Coloccini wear nike tiempo legend iv elite and had to go off minus three teeth. Pulis revealed: "Peter wanted to play on but then he saw the doc had two of his teeth in his hand and the other was in his jaw. He nearly fainted." The loss of Crouch posed problems for Stoke - and their agony increased when the Geordies snatched the lead right after half-time. Demba Ba was having a quiet night until he saw the chance of robbing Glenn Whelan wear nike ctr360 maestri ii elite, took a hopeful shot and watched Asmir Begovic spill the ball. Cisse - alert and sharp as ever - won the race for the rebound and squeezed the opener in off the inside of a post.
09:29 PM on 12/03/12 
User Info.
BroekHosen
In my dreams we drift away
S. Carolina
Female - 25 Years Old
These girls are such idiots, how can anyone be that stupid? To go two years without even one phone conversation. Wtf
12:00 AM on 12/05/12 
User Info.
AroundSurviving
Making Friends is Never Logical
Long Island, NY
Male - 25 Years Old
May not be the best show, but its funny and interesting and me n my sister always hangout and watch the show together Monday nights. Some good-fun bonding time
09:54 AM on 12/05/12 
User Info.
Fool
Chicago
Male

Well I'm sure it's edited to look faster than it actually is. I actually think this show is fairly real because I've known people to be in these kind of catfish situations. People will believe whatever they want because the person lives almost entirely in their head.

The second part of the above wasn't directed at you but to the people saying the show is obviously fake. People do this type of stuff all the time.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos