AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

The Appleseed Cast News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

New Appleseed Cast Planned for 2013

Posted by - 01:33 PM on 11/13/12
The Appleseed Cast is close to finishing its new record and is aiming to release it in early 2013. The band may also release another album in 2013.

Submitted by drewinseries

Displaying posts 1 - 14 of 14
01:33 PM on 11/13/12
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor - @drewberinger - Locked Groove
User Info.
New Appleseed Cast Music in 2013"The house shows were wonderful! We had such a great time, we will definitely be doing more of these. Thank you to everyone that came out. All of us really enjoyed the low-key and welcoming atmostphere. St. Louis: It didn't work out this time, but we'll try again and make it happen.

Now it's time to focus on finishing up some minor changes to finish up the new album (Out the beginning of 2013, should Nibiru not hit us)

Next on the Docket: Finish up the Old Canes Shapeshifter 7" Series and record the next full length, (I have the instrumentation for about 12 songs ready to go.)

After that: Write, record and release the NEXT Appleseed Cast record. We're writing really fast right now, and I wouldn't be surprises if we actually released 2 records in 2013."
01:50 PM on 11/13/12
gman610
Second Best
User Info.
I'm okay with this.
02:16 PM on 11/13/12
theagentcoma
Mouthpiece for the Mental
User Info.
Best news ever from one of the best bands around. Also who the heck is that picture of? Sure doesn't look like the Cast.
03:34 PM on 11/13/12
drewinseries
Fight to get it back again.
User Info.
Such an underrated band. Looking forward to anything they put out.
03:40 PM on 11/13/12
CarlFarbman
last.fm/user/CarlFarbman
User Info.
Wow, going to be great if they are able to pump out two LP's in 2013. Incredible!

Really looking forward to this next one. Hoping they continue trending towards post-rock.
04:16 PM on 11/13/12
thesollopsist
Up all night, and down all day
User Info.
Noice.
05:40 PM on 11/13/12
NationalProduct
User Info.
very stoked
06:57 PM on 11/13/12
HogarthHughes
Paint the Streets in White
User Info.
Fantastic news.
07:49 PM on 11/13/12
TheBaroness
User Info.
Two records in 2013 would be amazing. So stoked for this/these.
07:26 AM on 11/14/12
Steviex2Shoes
User Info.
After this whole Old Canes thing(ie going on 2 years since the Kickstarter and nothing has come of it), I feel like saying you're going to release 2 albums in a year is kind of stretch...
07:29 AM on 11/14/12
davidplaysdrums
User Info.
Best news ever from one of the best bands around. Also who the heck is that picture of? Sure doesn't look like the Cast.
Thats probably from around 2000-2001, Chris is the only original member at this point.

So stoked for new jams. The LLO tour was one of my favorite live shows ever. Not quite as stoked on the fact I've been into them for 12 years...#oldguyproblems
12:37 PM on 11/14/12
hippiepunk3
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Yay!!! now this is news.
12:39 PM on 11/15/12
oldwirehands
billionsandbillions / Chris
User Info.
It makes me sad that Chris is the only original member; I don't know how I feel about them making new music. I'm sure the music is going to be solid; I will buy the records and go to the shows, but you can't say it is going to be the same sound without Pillar in the band. I hope one day they can get a line-up reunion together, at least with Marc and Aaron. Mare Vitalis 20 year anniversary??

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos