Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 1 posts.
06:12 AM on 11/15/12
VoliminalX
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I have no idea what his writing style is like, but I'm down with the whole MOD SUN movement. The man's an innovator and he's bringing something completely new and original to hip hop. People are taking notice. His positive message is amazing, and yeah it seems corny, but go to one of his shows and see if you don't leave with a smile. That's powerful stuff.

As a person, he seems spacey and not coherent but incredibly friendly. But the things he's able to do from an artistic perspective are incredible. He and his business partners have figured out the key to making something of themselves through music, and woe be to anyone who denies that. There is obviously much more under the surface than any of us can possibly imagine. You don't go from playing to 4 kids at the garage and having videos of it hit the internet where you are mocked and ridiculed to independent nationwide headlining tours that are selling out without knowing something.

You can hate him, or love him, but you should all have the brains to see what he's done and respect him for it. I am definitely buying the book.
Okay, Mod Sun.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests