Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 1 posts.
03:00 AM on 11/16/12
imposs1ble
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I run a music store, and I strive to show my employees how much I appreciate their hard work and dedication. Every time a new circa or anthony green album comes out, some of the kids freak out because I put on one of those two mixes to promote the new album. They were stoked this year, as we got releases from both of them. They promote the hell out of anthony's stuff to get more people to buy it and introduce people to his music. They are the last people to get the product to the customer, and they do it for the musicians they love.

Basically, at this time of year especially, I do my damnedest to show how thankful I am for their efforts. Its a stressful time of year in retail, and I try to give these kids everything that I can, but sometimes its not much more than that $8/hour paycheck. They put in long hours, deal with unruly assholes, clean up after people, and do it all with smiles on their faces and a willingness to make my job as stress free as possible. So the long and short of why I want these tickets is so that I can give BOTH of them to a couple of kids that are busting their asses, not only for anthony green, and not only for musicians in general, but also for me. They've stuck by my side through thick and thin, done more than I could ask or expect of them, and make my day to day a better experience. They deserve it, and i'd love to be able to give this to them.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests