Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts.
08:42 AM on 11/17/12
InvaderPhantom
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'm also surprised that Tom and Mark are wealthier than Billie Joe because Green Day's popularity since American Idiot has overtaken Blink's popularity (kids these days barely know who Blink are, but everyone knows Green Day).

I'm pretty sure most of their money are from their peak years, also from all those other companies they have. Plus the Reunion Tour which was one of the most successful tours in recent years.

I'm pretty sure Billie is making more money right now, but blows it all for booze lol
08:51 AM on 11/17/12
InvaderPhantom
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'm also surprised that Chester is so low since Linkin Park is one of the biggest rock bands right now. It may have something to do with the fact that Linkin Park are six people and they all share their money equally, both lyric credit and composition credit. Most lead singers get additional money because most of them also get all of the songwriting credit, which isn't the case with Linkin Park.

Maybe that's the reason why Corey Taylor isn't on that list because the money they get is split up for nine freakin' people haha
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS