Username
Password
Blink 182 News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 74.
11:50 AM on 11/16/12
KEB182
Pedestrian Verse
User Info.
That would really suck for all of us if the old major label is gonna stop us from hearing some new music...
11:51 AM on 11/16/12
PirateSkater182
I want a new username.
User Info.
When I clicked the preorder link it took me to modlife.com/blink182... No one else saw that?

I did...
11:55 AM on 11/16/12
TomAce
Still Listens To Limbeck
User Info.
i told ya'll it was a scam
11:55 AM on 11/16/12
ChaseTx
You know I like my chicken fried.
User Info.
Don't pull the pre-orders down, this is where they belong.
12:04 PM on 11/16/12
Zummy
I'm illegal in 48 states
User Info.
Tate, you have some pull with the band- use your connections to get to the bottom of this. Also, thoughts/hope: they saw the reaction to having no physical copies and decided to pull the preorders to allow for the addition of physical copies and the copies are vinyl.
12:10 PM on 11/16/12
blinkingoff
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Patience people
12:10 PM on 11/16/12
eriatarka24
User Info.
the link was modlife.com/blink182, was working fine yesterday...hmm

i really do hope there will be physical copies though...i want a CD!
12:13 PM on 11/16/12
OldSchoolReason
User Info.
how can they do that if blink rightfully fulfilled their contract?
Sometimes contracts have strange ass stipulations. I have a contract through work and there is a list of places I can't work for a year after I leave once the contract is fulfilled.
12:18 PM on 11/16/12
Zummy
I'm illegal in 48 states
User Info.
Question for anyone that was actually able to preorder: Did you get confirmation of that preorder or are you waiting to find out if it went through?
12:28 PM on 11/16/12
BigG1392
I have a crippling fear of heights
User Info.
Question for anyone that was actually able to preorder: Did you get confirmation of that preorder or are you waiting to find out if it went through?
Nope, it went through. I got a confirmation e-mail from Modlife.
12:43 PM on 11/16/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
What is modlife?
12:47 PM on 11/16/12
Zummy
I'm illegal in 48 states
User Info.
The only problem with the theory that there modlife isn't ready yet is that they were using modlife yesterday before the outage.

Holly HoX! modlife is kinda hard to explain but it's like a message board/store where people can post videos, sell merchandise and otherwise give news updates about the band.

EDIT: Modlife is a website that connects fans with bands, artists and personalities using live video broadcasts, text messaging, video blogs, mobile updating and Twitter feeds.[2] Modlife's goal is to reward loyal fans and to create a new revenue stream for content creators through a high level of interactivity between celebrities and fans.[3] Modlife’s business model is based on a community of fans who create profiles, leave comments, and engage in live text chats with each other and with their favorite celebrities.
12:54 PM on 11/16/12
Jay Evan
I've Made A Huge Mistake
User Info.
I was wondering the same thing. More importantly why should I care about Modlife??
12:57 PM on 11/16/12
Holly HoX!
User Info.
The only problem with the theory that there modlife isn't ready yet is that they were using modlife yesterday before the outage.

Holly HoX! modlife is kinda hard to explain but it's like a message board/store where people can post videos, sell merchandise and otherwise give news updates about the band.

EDIT: Modlife is a website that connects fans with bands, artists and personalities using live video broadcasts, text messaging, video blogs, mobile updating and Twitter feeds.[2] Modlife's goal is to reward loyal fans and to create a new revenue stream for content creators through a high level of interactivity between celebrities and fans.[3] Modlife’s business model is based on a community of fans who create profiles, leave comments, and engage in live text chats with each other and with their favorite celebrities.

Thanks, Zummy
12:58 PM on 11/16/12
NickDiddle
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Also, to further expand this mystery, if you look on Toms Instagram page, @poetanderson, All of his pictures in the last week of the X mas art work and release date of the bundles have been deleted! What gives?!? Some one jumped the gun?
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums