Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts.
01:10 PM on 11/17/12
SkyHeldUpByStar
Love leaves scars.
User Info.
I was just thinking about Dead Poetic the other day. I remember a few years back they were talking about still carrying on as a band, though on their own terms independent of a label. I think Jesse Sprinkle had written something about it? Anyway, nothing ever came to fruition, which was why I was thinking of it the other day. I wonder what happened there. Glad to have Rike back because he always was a terrific vocalist.
01:15 PM on 11/17/12
SkyHeldUpByStar
Love leaves scars.
User Info.
Well I guess it was actually straight from Brandon in this old article:

http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php?t=278680

Quote:
We plan to record another album. We love making music. We do not plan to tour.

What's the point? If you have spent nearly half of your life dedicated to your band and your music, then you would understand. Making music is something that I've grown an addiction to. No matter how much I push it away, I always end up needing it again. I will never stop making music. There is no point, really. I think that's why I'm excited about it.

Music is very much a personal thing to us. We are excited to write an album without the thoughts of what people will think. We are excited to write an album that we know will not sell. We will be enjoying the opportunity to create music. Creation without expectation is proving to be a wonderful thing. Making music for the sake of making music. We can honestly say that we don't care what any one is gonna think about it, and I think we truly mean that.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS